This Reminds Me of V3 Chapter 5

And, thus, the four of us waited. Happily waiting for Knife to come back with our cookies.

We all stared at the lobby in front of us, smiling, waiting for cookies.

Baseball was playing hand games with Marshmallow, Fan was looking at Test Tube's note, and I was checking my watch that suddenly appeared.

Everything was all good.

Suddenly, Knife burst into the room. 

"DUDES! YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS OUT! FOLLOW ME TO THE MAGIC ROOM!" Knife yelled, grasping onto another note.

We all started booking it up to the magic room. Knife tossed me the note and yelled, "RUN AND READ IT!!!!" 

The note said this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝒸𝑜

-𝒪.𝐼.𝒯.𝑅.𝒟.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!?!?!?!" I said, while running.

"I DON'T KNOW!!!! I THOUGHT YOU'D KNOW!!!!!!" Knife screamed.

"SHUT UP, YOU TWO!!! WE'VE MADE IT!!!! Jeez..." Fan screamed also.

Baseball kicked down the door and we saw an unspeakable tragedy...

In the magician saw trap thingy, there were a set of bloody legs, and we didn't know who the victim and the killer were...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh jeez, things have gotten bad, haven't they? Either Microphone or Trophy is gonna get an execution, but the saddest of all is that THEY WON'T GET THEIR COOKIES :(!

Soap: Give me good questions!