Ain't It Everyday?!?!

What a weird void dream. Painty was talking about all the reasons that I should take a bath. I don't like it when they nag. 

I went to the cafeteria and sat down by Knife. He seemed...tired. Maybe he was put out of his trance by seeing the little nick of blood on my body...

"Hey Knife! What's up, my dude?"

"Microphone's...way too crazy over me."

"...huh?"

"She literally told me that she dumped two people at the party to get me."

"Wow...that's...pretty concerning, if I do say so myself."

"Kind of a yandere, right?"

"So...what did you tell her?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*flashback*

"Hey, Knife! Can I talk to you?" Mic asked Knife.

"Buzz off, heartbreaker." Knife replied.

"But it's important!"

"Fine. 5 minutes. Tops."

"Ok. What should I start with? Ok, so the reason why I wanted to talk to you is that...I'm in love with...you only."

"Yeah, no duh."

"But, I have a reason why I dumped the others."

"Deliberate for me, please."

"Well...I wanted to just be friends with them. I...found gross fanart of me with the both of them in the closet. I need to erase that from my mind."

"Gross, dude!"

"I wanted to date you because there is little fanart of you with me. A fresh start, right?"

"Well, you could at least be a little nicer, Mic. The answer is no."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So that's why Soap and Cheesy were crying at the party!" I yelled.

"She's too crazy. NO."

Suddenly, Suitcase came running up to us, panting hard.

"Hey, you guys! I have an idea for you all!" she yelled.

"Calm down, Suitcase. Tell us." Knife said, appearing to be back to being nice.

"Well-" Suitcase started, but was then interrupted by Soap.

"We're gonna be lazy and explore a new floor that opened up! Monophone told me and Suitbase that the 2nd floor was open. He whines too much." 

"I'm down as a downward dog! Soap and Suitcase, let's explore together!" I said.

Me, Suitcase, and Soap went up to the second floor. There was a game room, a room probably purposed to do a magic show, an exercise room, and a pool.

"I KNOW! WE CAN HOST A MAGIC SHOW!" I yelled, without thinking.

"Ugh! Why do we have to do stuff?" Soap whined.

"That's a lovely idea, Lightbulb! Let's do it!" Suitcase excitedly stated.

"Well, only if everyone else agrees with it first, though..." Suitcase took back.

We went around asking everyone if they wanted to see a magic show. They all said yes, but they wanted to go swimming first.

I guess I should change into a bathing suit...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just had a thought, all you readers. What if Box is the mastermind? :(