Uh Uh! Not Guilty!

It looks like this was the place we were supposed to end up after all...but why is our class so small? Weren't there 12 other people?

"Hey, don't you feel like something is missing?" Marshmallow asked me.

"Yeah, weren't there more of us, like(404, page not found. Try loading it again!)"

"D̷̳̘̲͚͔̓o̶̡̨̠̲̮̽n̷͕̞̈́̓͜͝͠'̷̼͉̙̙͠t̵̤̄̃ ̶̯̫͔̽͐̎̌̚͜b̸̨̤̍̏̾͒̕e̴̝̹͈̿̈́̄̒͑ ̵̧̭̻͙̺͌̈́͑͠s̸̲̣̓̌͐͜͠ì̸̢͙̱͈̮l̶̰͠l̸̦͊̒̄̕͝y̶͇̩̦̿͌̊͘,̵͇̈́̄̅͐ ̶̦̒͊ͅP̵̯̪̎̀̓̄͛a̸͕̭͐ͅi̷̢̢͎͌͌̅n̵̡͖̕t̴̩͍̩͒́̐b̸̺̪̤̝̑͋͋̋ȑ̷̡͜ú̶̧̉̒̃͐s̵̡̟̦͌ḧ̶̨̳́͊̚͝ ̸͉̺̦̑̆̓T̸̳̓̎ȧ̶̙̺͝͠c̸̺̽̒͘o̷͈̯͐̈ ̸̩̮̳͓̑̃d̵͇̄̉o̵̤̜̳̰̠͆͗̂̉̕ȩ̵̛͓͕̱͓͐̚s̷͈͔͂n̸͉̅̕'̸̢͓̙͈̒̃̈́̏̕t̶̛̗̗͆̂̀̇͜ ̶͖̯̜͕͒e̶̖̮̲̥͎͂̂͛̆̓x̸͎͋͘i̵̤͚͋̈́̄͝s̴̟͋̓̽̍̇t̶̤̝̉͑̾̍"

"Wha?..."

"What was that?!?!?! I did something weird with my text bar!"

"I did something with that earlier! That isn't normal!"

"Maybe the mastermind did this!"

"Who?"

"The mastermind of this killing game!"

"Maybe we can find more clues about this mastermind."

So, me and Marshmallow set off to look for clues.

Marshmallow also seemed to wake up in the classroom with no recollection of how she got there.

"But didn't we know each other from somewhere before?"

"I don't think so, but we do."

"We need to escape this place."

"Of course. That's what everyone has been telling me."

We discovered a note that said this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Individual the for blackeneds is don't guilty! appreciation kaede originate v3! to what that suspenseful twist! -s. G

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What does that mean?" Marshmallow asked.

"I think that someone died wrongly. Like, they weren't supposed too."

"IT could be a victim or a killer, Paintbrush."

"So, our list is not narrowed down, since we have amnesia."

"Well, let's continue looking."

We stumbled upon a closet with a red dress and some Dr.Fizz) like that?"

"But who would wear a red dress? We don't even have outfits?"

"Probably a spy for the mastermind."

That was all we found today, though. Time flies when you are looking for clues. I went to find my room, then I went to bed.
———————————————————
Place your bets in the comments on who the mastermind is!
Also,
Soap: ...What are you doing?
Evil Suitcase: *holding a ritual in the afterlife theater* You told me to Satanize the afterlife theater.
Soap: I SAID SANITIZED!!!