IIRonpa as Vines

Baseball: I eat Cheerios because they are heart healthy! And my heart has been severely damaged. So Nickel, if you're out there-

Balloon: *sees Nickel do a gnarly flip* Oh my god, he on X games mode!

Evil Suitcase: Girl, you're thicker than a bowl of oatmeal!

Completely Giving Up: Starring: Suitcase!

Mastermind: Oh hi, thanks for checking in, I'm still a piece of garbage~

YinYang: I wanna be a cowboy, baaaby-

Balloon: Hurricane Katrina? More like Hurricane Tortilla~

Balloon: *filming Nickel and Baseball* Two bros, chilling in a hot tub, five feet apart cause they're not gay~

Apple: What's up, I'm Apple, I'm 19, and I never freaking learned how to read!

YinYang: Test Tube! Is that a weed? I'm calling the police.

Test Tube: That is not correct! Because according to the encyclopedia of-

Fan: Don't freak with me! I've got the power of God and anime on my side! AAAAAAAA!

Knife: My favorite screamo band... is probably Big Time Rush...

Paintbrush: WHEN WILL YOU LEARN? WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?!? AUFSOSFIIDW0WEJDIS

Cheesy: When there's too much drama at school, all you gotta do is, walk away-yay-yay~

Lightbulb: It is Wednesday my dudes.

Agent S: That was legitness.

Mastermind to Red Dress Object: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there, I was too busy mmm-blocking out the haters.

Paintbrush: Why the freak you lying? Why you always lying? Mmm-oh my god-stop freaking lying!!

Lightbulb: I smell like beef.

Red Dress Object: Country boy, I loveeee you...ahhhweellugh...

Princess Fan: Um, I've never been to Oovoo javer.

Lightbulb in Chapter 4: I have crippling depression!

Hope you enjoyed these!