Monophone...

I immediately got out of the blood-filled pool, now super sticky from it. Monophone immediately showed up with a Monofile.

"Here you go, kiddos! It is way too late for me to hold a class trial, so we'll just do it tomorrow." Monophone yawned.

"Really? But...it's only 7:30..." Suitcase pointed out.

"Too bad. You'll have to wait for the exciting trial! Monophone out!"

I decided to take a look at poor Cheesy's Monofile...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victim: Cheesy

Time of Death: 7:25

Cause of Death: ṅ̷̛̼͔̄̅̇̎̈́͊̒̈̍o̷̢̫̖̭̩͙͋̅͜͝ņ̸̖͕͈́̎͂̇̈́̈́́͋͐̀͘̕͝͠͝ë̶͈̠̪̑̕ ̵͍͆̋͝o̶̧̳̣̲͉̮̙̳͇̹͖̜̗̼̟̐͗̋̓̓͌̓̔͋͋̾̃̓f̴̢̩̭̱͎͚̜̫̈́̔̈́͜ ̵̨̛̠̺͓̝͓͈̟͖̰͇͕̜̓̈́͆̒̈́̂͝y̷̭̹̰̲͚͖̠̼̖̳̬̲̗̘͈͆̀̏̀͌̓͌̊̒͑͝o̵͓̹̻̘͎̳͋̈̌̄́̉̅ų̵̬̼̰͖͇̖͉͇͎̗̟͌̀r̸̨̳̱̩̓̈́ ̸̧̢̼̻͚̰̜̦̪̝̝̥̮̥̹͑̽̎͌̈̋̓͐͋̀͗̓̅͠͠b̵͍̲͈͖̖͈͚̤̈̃͆̎̑͘ͅu̷͙͇̞͙̪̻̮̮̅̂͝ͅs̷̨̧̨̺̼̪̜̪̞̜̱͕̻͍͂̍̾ȉ̵͇̈́͌̌ṋ̸̝̼͊̎̎͝ẻ̸̛͓͕̼̼͎̩̼̪̱̮̌̒́͌̏͐̌͊̚͜s̶͔̗̗̤͖̘̘͇͈̰͒s̸̥͚̱̥̦̈͂̆̎̈́̈́͂͛̓̈́̾͆̀͝

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw, someone hacked the Monofile thingy! Was it the mastermind or Painty?

The thing that killed Cheesy must have been a blade of some sort. How could something so small kill a person.

Suitcase grabbed Soap from the other room.

"That's what you deserve for being a buzzkill!" alternate personality Soap said.

"Hey, the lights were programmed to go off at 7:25." Suitcase deliberated.

"And this volleyball pole over here is bloody, too!" Knife said.

"That's all we know for now, so why not do the magic show? It can help us destress a bit..." Baseball proposed.

"Let's do it! I'll grab Fan!" Trophy said.

"Knife, you go grab the materials, and me and Soap will set up the arena!" Suitcase said.

"I'll see you all there in a couple minutes, then!" I said, leaving the room.

On my way out, I noticed that Cheesy had been impaled, and then split apart. Painful, and ouch! There must have been another weapon that killed him!

I went into the hallway. I saw a bloody katana, and some night-vision goggles. The culprit must have used the night-vision goggles. But they would need an accomplice to throw it to them. There must be another pair somewhere.

That's all the clues I can find for now! Off to the magic show...