Nickel Talks About Life

*It's just a fun little story I decided to make.*

Hey, it's ya boi, Nickel! Everyone up in the afterlife theater forced me to answer some good questions, even though I REALLY don't want to. Go figure.

Q: Do you know if anyone has worn a dress in the afterlife theater?

A: ...I know that Balloon, Test Tube, Apple, Lightbulb and I play dress up, so this "object in the red dress" could be any one of us. Also, Microphone is alive and has worn a dress, too!

Q: Do you know who the mastermind is?

A: ...I'm still not ready to talk about the mastermind. The mastermind would make you all super sympathetic for the dead people, though.

Q: What's your favorite store?

A: HOT TOPIC!!!!!!!!

Q: Why did you kill Balloon?

A: ...Not saying.

Q: Who's your best friend?

A: Friendship ended with Baseball

Balloon is my best friend now

Q: Have you ever gotten asked out?

A: I have...let's say it didn't end well for the both of us.

Q: Why was the object in the red dress at Best Buy?

A: I don't care to tell you that.

Q: Will you ever forgive Baseball?

A: I'm not sure yet.

That's all the time for questions today! I'll see you all at Chapter 6, after I try and see if I can text someone that's still alive...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object in the Red Dress: Noobmaster, it's me again.  You know, the greatest Fortnite player? Listen, buddy, if you don't log off this game immediately, I am gonna fly over to your house, come down to that basement you're hiding in, rip off your arms and shove them up your butt! Oh, that's right, yes, go cry to your father, you little weasel!