Times Have Changed, Survival's Getting Worse

*ding bong bong bing*

Oh come on!!!! Another magic room death?!?!? The killer could at least be a little bit more original with their setup...

"A body has been discovered! Get investigating, kiddos!" Monophone shouted, and then he disappeared.

"Oh come on, Knife!" Baseball shouted.

"What, you think I killed them both? I'm just as surprised as you are!" Knife replied.

"Well, we should at least open the box to see if we have any clues to the victim..." Fan suggested.

"True, open this bad boy up!" Marshmallow shouted.

I opened the part where the head was supposed to go, and we saw a face.

Too bad that face was burned beyond facial recognition.

"Aw man, that doesn't help!" I shouted.

"Hey, you guys! It looks like the person was sawed in half first, then they were burned!" Baseball pointed out.

"That's helpful. I found the scattered sheet music across the floor of the song me and Mic were writing, so maybe it was a surprise attack by Trophy..." Marshmallow started.

"That's right, but Trophy's photos are also scattered here." Knife added.

"Hey, shouldn't the killer be investigating with us?" Fan asked.

"That's right, wouldn't they be trying to help us find out the blackend?" I added.

"Let's look around the school for more clues." Baseball said.

We all nodded in agreement.

First of all, one of the plates of pancakes we made was gone, along with a rolling cabinet and a bloodied dumbell.

Also, we found a voice changer was missing, too.

"Ok kiddos, times up! HEAD DOWN TO THE ELEVATOR, ALL OF YOU!!" Monophone shouted.

Oh jeez, this class trial is going to be extra hard, for sure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time for our 5th trial in this awful hotel. This time, our victim and culprit are all set out for us. But, we don't know the order of the deaths of Microphone and Trophy. Whoever the blackend turns out to be, they sure are clever. One thing I know is that after this trial, the mastermind will pay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marshmallow: Give me your questions!