Suitcase Fun and Other Stuff!

Paintbrush's POV

I'm going to go see Suitcase with Lightbulb. But, before I do that, it might be good to check on Test Tube to see if she's ok.

"I... shouldn't...be....this...drunk... science..."

"Test Tube!"

"Wow... Painty... thanks... for...checking... in... on... me..."

"Here, get up. Go to the bathroom."

"Ok... magical... fairy... god... person..."

Man, Test Tube is way too drunk for her own good.Wait... she looks ok now. But, she's probably still very drunk.  I grabbed Lightbulb and headed towards Suitcase.

"Hey, Suitca-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Jeepers, you scared me.... I thought you were going to kill me for doing... this..."

We then looked down at Trophy. Trophy's face was entirely drawn over by Suitcase! Man, she had probably used up all the Sharpies on Trophy. 

"Can we join you? We're bored and I'm tired of standing around in my Miku outfit."

"Sure. Paintbrush, I saw that in the storage room by the boys bathroom, there were more Vocaloid outfits. Wanna cosplay with Lightbulb?"

"Sure! Then, let's draw some more on Trophy."

We went to the storage room. I grabbed a Gumi outfit and went to go change in the girl's bathroom.

I looked absolutely fabulous!

I decided to go to the boys bathroom next. Huh, the door is locked. Why do I feel... a sense of dread? I grabbed a bobby pin from my Gumi wig and slowly turned open the door. Lets... take... a... look... inside...

Yin-Yang, with blood dripping from his mouth, glass shards around his body, and their face turned into a sad expression. Dead.

Here we go again.