Afterlife Theater

"Got any 8s?"

"Go fish, dude."

"This game is-STUPID! WAIT NO! AAAAAA!"

"Golly gee."

Test Tube, YinYang, Balloon, and Nickel were all playing Go Fish in the afterlife theater. Although the main attraction there was the big screen, the 4 inhabitants usually did other things other than watch it. Each person kept one of their final injuries in death. Test Tube had bite marks, freshly dripping with blood since she was the newest contestant there. YinYang had blood dripping from their mouths, Balloon hada dent in his head, and Nickel had his body is stitched together, since he was cut up. 

"Oh yeah! I won!" Balloon said.

"Good job, Balloon..." Test Tube replied.

"Eh...you win some, you lose some." Nickel sighed.

"Ah man... we lost, Yang. WHAT!" YinYang fought.

When Balloon first arrived to the afterlife theater, everything came flooding back to him. He knew everything, including who the mastermind is. 

Turns out that when you get to the afterlife theater, you can see everything. Nickel, YinYang, and Test Tube were shocked to know who the mastermind was, but, they kind of saw it coming.

"Huh...how long have we been here, Balloon?" Nickel asked.

"Just a couple days at most." Balloon replied.

"Thank you for forgiving me... I didn't know that I would die..." 

"Well, you did what you must. But, you still get an, OH C'MON!"

"Hehe... we're friends right?"

"...of course. I guess I have too, because of what happened in the past between us."

"We'll all escape here. Someday!"

Test Tube, YinYang, Nickel, and Balloon are open for questions! Put them in the comments, and the 4 will answer them in the comments!