Becoming a Detective!

Everyone turned their eyes over to Marshy. 

"What? WHY DO YOU SUSPECT ME NOW?" Marsh yelled.

"Well, Soap does have a bite on her neck, and that is usually associated with vampires..." Knife started.

"BRUH! WHY DO YOU THINK I'M KILLING PEOPLE?!?! I ACTUALLY DECIDED TO-" Marsh shouted.

"Marsh, we'll find who did this. But, can you tell me what a vampire is?" Apple asked.

Well, I grabbed the Monofile and started being a detective.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victim: Soap

Time of Death: 9:00

Cause of death: Neck bite

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe Marshmallow was lying about not killing Soap. It could be probably likely that she hurt Soap, then threw arrows at her for good measure.

"Um...Lightbulb...I saw Microphone holding a dart backstage...maybe it was her." Suitcase said.

That was true. We were all sitting on a couch, and Microphone had a dart in her hand.

"Also, I didn't see anyone sneak away from the audience during the show." Baseball added.

Soap had blood on her hands, so it must had been a struggle for her to die.

"Hey, Ms. Lightbulb! I found some bloodied-up duct tape next to Ms. Soap, so maybe that's why we didn't hear her scream." Fan inquired.

"But, how could someone throw arrows that fastly? We can rule out the people without arms, since we can't throw things that well, only if we are movitated enough." Suitcase added.

"And we were all at the show, so we all have alibis." Trophy included.

"There would be 30 minutes between the time Soap got off stage and the time we found her." Apple ended.

"And-*sniff* Only someone with speed could do it, too. It would've had to have been very fast." Microphone sniffled.

I wrote all the information down. Then, I went to my room. I need to be well rested for the trial tomorrow, right?

Zzz...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember the object in the red dress? I just think this song fits this object. Will get a whole lot sadder once it is revealed.