Don't Play With Knives

"Hey, Knife! Want to hang out again?" I asked.

"Um...sure? Why not! It's kind of boring now without those two..." Knife replied.

"So, what do you wanna do?"

"Uh, let me think."

"Ok."

"I know! We can go to the living room upstairs!"

We walked to the living room and had a closer look. It had a picture of a paper and a glass of orange juice rescuing Apple, and the picture next to it was an object we didn't even know. For some reason, there was a treadmill at the back of the room, and a couch next to a TV with a gaming console. The room also had a strobe light. Also, there was an empty table. Finally, on the other side of the room, there was a little kitchen.

Then, we turned around and saw a big graffiti picture. It was the orange juice we didn't know again. The word "stoopid" was pointing to the orange juice, along with "Balloon dident doo this".

"Huh...why would Balloon's writing be up here, even when he was the first one to die?" Knife asked.

"Well...we've all been getting weird memories...maybe this happened before the killing game..."

"But...I don't remember going in this hotel before...I'm so confused."

"Wait! I found a picture on this table!"

I showed Knife a picture. This one had a picture of a pickle and a taco at a picnic.

"Huh...that pickle looks...familiar..." Knife thought.

"I don't know. That taco looks...suspicious..."

"PAINTBRUSH. You think everything is suspicious!"

"Sorry..."

We decided to just turn on a TV. We hung out and jammed to music. Knife can really breakdance! 

I think I grew a lot closer to Knife today!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, hear me out:

But with Balloon, Nickel, YinYang, Test Tube, Cheesy, and Soap in the afterlife theater.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, to celebrate 2000 reads, at the end of each chapter, one character will be open for asks!

Test Tube: Give me your questions, my fellow gamers!