What A Journey!

Welp, this is the official end of IIRonpa. It seems like so long ago everyone was first introduced and Balloon's parents were still alive. Heck, back then, Agent Sneak and OITRD weren't even introduced into the plot yet! Yep, that's right. OITRD and Agent Sneak were kind of afterthoughts, that I kind of thought would spice the story up. 

And, look where we are now! Almost at 10,000 reads? I never could've imagined this would be that popular. I wish I could thank each and every one of you and reach out and hug you all through the screen, but technology for that isn't invented yet.

Thank you all for sticking with this story through all the ups and downs. I love seeing all your guys' reactions in the comments about your favorite characters dying and finding out who the mastermind and traitors were. Y'all are way too funny.

And, there were a lot of changes. Did you know that, originally, Nickel's Ultimate Talent was the Ultimate Sarcasm? My brain wasn't working back then. The II Website was very helpful with finding good Ultimate Talents. Except for YinYang's. For some reason, I could never find a good talent for them.

So, thank you all for being with me and laughing along. Who knew we'd reach #1 in brightlights and grandslams, and almost be at 10,000 reads? 

Go check out Book 2 and the IIRonpa Spotify playlists. Make cringy fanart of this. Go make weird memes on tumblr! Whatever makes you happy. I just hope this story can live on in people's minds and hearts.

With all my love,

pastatownlinguine, everyone's favorite refreshment elf