Investigation

~bing bong bong bing~

The TV switched on.

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!" Monophone giggled.

I guess I probably should investigate who killed Balloon. After all, our lives are on the the line.

"Howdy doo, my kiderinos!" Monophone said, popping out.

"AA- YOU! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CAUSED THIS!" Soap yelled.

"Nope! One of you killed Balloon! Anyways, here's something that will help you all find the blackened." Monophone said, giving us a tablet.

"This is your Monopad! This has rules for staying here, information about other students, and Monofiles, which are hints to how the person died." Monophone said, then he left.

I should probably look at Balloon's Monofile. It could have information that could be useful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CASE DETAILS

Victim: Balloon

Time of Death: ???

Body Discovery: 4 pm

Cause of Death: A blow to the head

Additional Notes:

-Blindfolded and Handcuffed

-Body by Stairs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, this is very helpful. I should ask Soap for any insight, because she might know if there was blood cleaned off.

"Well, Paintbrush, I see lots of cleaned off blood on the stairs." Soap explained.

"How can you see the dried stains, Soap? These stairs look perfectly clean."

"One of the perks of being a maid is that you can see dried stains and little specks of things."

"Cool."

Then, I decided to talk to Test Tube.

"Well, golly gee. This body has other scuff marks, too! And I analyzed that Balloon's tears weren't all dried up! They were perfectly wet, so the death was very close."

I saw that underneath one of the stairs, someone had hidden a dart. That could possibly be the murder weapon!

~bing bong bong bing~

Monophone was back on the screens again. 

"The investigation period is now over! Please report to the hotel elevator!"

Uh oh. I really hope this evidence is enough to find the killer. We all got into the elevator and it started descending.

"So, who do you think did this?" Microphone asked.

"Probably someone-STUPID!" Yin Yang replied.

"You guys better get this right!" Trophy snarked.

The elevator went down and down.

Placed into a killing game, and poor Balloon, whose parents just died, was the first victim. And we're here to solve who did it. We still don't know what Monophone's true intentions are. But's that's not what we're thinking about right now. Because I don't know what happens if we get the killer wrong. And... I don't want to find out.