Clues to Who the Mastermind Was

Here we go again:

1. Evil Suitcase voted for Baseball in Chapter 3. Wouldn't that seem suspicious, since Evil Suitcase was very smart?

2. Baseball hosted a lot of death-threatening events, like drinking overloads of coffee and the magic show.

3. Baseball appeared in every single one of the pictures, and sung/talked in Keep on Cleaning, too.

4. Why would Baseball help Nickel in his plans? That seems like something a mastermind would do!

5. If you decoded the binary code in Untitled Part 94, one of the lines in it says, "The mastermind is Baseball lol don't tell anyone."

6. Baseball seems to have changed after Chapter 1, but that was a lie.

7. Baseball also has the closest color scheme to Monophone, too!

8. Dudes. Lightbulb spilled hot coffee on Baseball. She was tortured the night before and knew who was behind the killing game. Coincidence? I think not!

9. Doesn't he seem kind of hesitant when Nickel was about to be executed? But, he had the power to stop it.

10. No wonder Baseball would help Nickel kill Balloon. Baseball is one of the few who has a grudge with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys can ask anyone from the killing game questions, along with Taco and OITRD!