The Final Trial Pt.2!

Paintbrush: Our memories were erased.

Marshmallow: I don't believe it! I can't! I remember doing everything! Paintbrush: Not true. Fan, play the Keep on Cleaning song!

*Fan proceeds to play Keep on Cleaning. Marshmallow is in a state of shock.*

Paintbrush: See? This couldn't have been faked, but we don't remember it. 

Marshmallow: OK! I believe you now.

Baseball: Ok, let's continue!

Knife: There are still two things we have to solve.

Baseball: Would you elaborate for the trial watchers?

Knife: Sure, but don't you mean trial-goers?

Baseball: Yes, I'm sorry.

Knife: Ok, we need to solve the mystery of the OITRD and the problems with our speaking.

Marshmallow: Whenever we talk sometimes, our speech gets all distorted.

Baseball: Maybe OITRD is behind this?

Paintbrush: What we know is that OITRD was not guilty, which means one of the blackeneds we convicted wasn't guilty.

Everyone seems to be visibly sweating. We convicted the wrong person? That's banana bonkers! But, I have to believe it. Now that I think about it, I have to look back and analyze everything.

Fan: I don't think OITRD would be behind the killing game, due to the letters.

Knife: Huh?

Fan: OITRD was trying to stop the killing game, not continue or start it. So, there is no possible way for OITRD to be the mastermind.

Paintbrush: Oh my god... 

Baseball: Ok, this is turning into the musical Chicago. Uh uh, not guilty!

Fan: True that. Taco's file said that she was a threat to the mastermind's plan.

Baseball: What if Taco was the mastermind?

Knife: You are literally so dumb.

Marshmallow: TACO IS LITERALLY A THREAT TO THE MASTERMIND. Why, oh why, BASEBALL, would she be a threat to the mastermind?

I can't believe it! I think I know who the mastermind is now! I looked back at the previous chapters, and I know everything!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone after reading this next chapter: Oh, deary me! I am so surprised!