Investigation Time! (dah-dah!)

Huh, that's weird. The body discovery announcement hasn't gone off yet. I should probably grab the others...

Fan was shocked. She thought that her party wouldn't end up in a killing.

~ding bong bong bing~

The TV that Soap and Cheesy were at turned into Monophone's face.

*in Chris Mclean accent, cause the mastermind didn't check up on Monophone this morning cause the mastermind is bad to his servants*

"Hey, dudes! A body has been discovered! After a certain period of time, the class trial will begin. Also, campers, SOMEONE keeps on stealing my cookies. NOT. COOL. DUDES."

Why does he have an accent... nevermind. Let's start investigating. 

I got a Monofile and looked at it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VICTIM: YinYang

TIME OF DEATH: 12:00 AM

CAUSE OF DEATH: Poison

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like all the information is here this time. Let's start!

YinYang was also hit with a brown bottle. I touched the shards of the bottle, and the brown stuff came off. I guess the shards are clear, and were quickly painted over with brown watercolor paint.

Who could paint over stuff without anyone noticing it? We were all basically asleep watching Shrek at that time. Someone had to be awake watching it. I'll ask around.

There's also a bit of liquid around YinYang's mouth. I want to touch it... no... it looks poisonous. 

I looked around.

There was a note at the bottom saying, "...antifreeze."

Baseball said," Yeah, I was up all night, along with YinYang, Knife, Fan, Soap, and Cheesy. Test Tube was up, too, but she was very drunk."

~ding bong bong bing~

*still in Chris McLean accent because mastermind doesn't care*

"Yo! It's trial time, campers! Please head over to the elevator!"

We all sighed, heading over to the elevator.

It's almost here. It's almost time. Time to face our second-ever challenge in this killing game.