The Ultimate Recap Chapter!

Balloon: Hey guys! It's time for Chapter 6!

Nickel: And, to help you all catch up to the story...

Both: We've decided do make a recap chapter!

Balloon: Ok, where should we begin, Nickel?

Nickel: Let's start at the very beginning, a very good place to start.

Balloon: So, 16 objects woke up inside of Hotel OJ.

Nickel: Also, Monophone was there, too.

Balloon: Monophone told us that we had to participate in a killing game.

Nickel: We were all shocked, of course. But, we thought we didn't have to kill.

Balloon: Yeah, until the first motive, where everyone's parents were put on a Russian Roulette.

Nickel: And Balloon's parents died.

Balloon: Yeah, then I died. Woohoo.

Nickel: We had to investigate Balloon's death, and found out I was the killer.

Balloon: Yeah, then he died. Woohoo.

Nickel: Great. Also, around this time, someone from the outside world was coming to stop the killing game, under the name Agent Sneak.

Balloon: Thus ends the first chapter. Chapter 2 began with the remaining objects having a party that's never ending!

Nickel: It was epic! Man, I wish I could've been there! Lightbulb cosplayed as Hatsune Miku, Baseball was caked in makeup, Suitcase drew on Trophy's face, and Test Tube faked being drunk!

Balloon: Sadly, YinYang was killed in the bathroom.

Nickel: And fake-drunk Test Tube was the blackened!

Balloon: I'm sad. They were both really fun.

Nickel: Chapter 3 started with the personality and magical swaps. Suitcase, Cheesy, Soap, and Knife were personality changed, and Paintbrush, Marshmallow, and Fan were magically changed.

Balloon: Evil Suitcase hid her evilness, so the other objects didn't know she was personality changed, too.

Nickel: Also, this was the big reveal of the mysterious Object in the Red Dress!

Balloon: I still can't believe-

Nickel: QUIET! NO SPOILERS!

Balloon: Right!

Nickel: Cheesy died being sliced by a katana by Evil Suitcase.

Balloon: They thought that was the only death, but wait, there's more! Soap got 32 arrows put in her!

Nickel: Ouch. Lightbulb uncovered the truth, and Evil Suitcase was executed.

Balloon: And, the next day, everyone was back to normal.

Nickel: Little did they know the truth about Evil Suitcase...

Balloon: Huh?

Nickel: Oh, nothing. Anyways, the next motive was that a person would be tortured until someone killed somebody.

Balloon: Poor, unlucky Lightbulb was the person chosen.

Nickel: I still can't believe she could drink that much coffee.

Balloon: Apple decided to kill Lightbulb and put her out of her misery.

Nickel: Not before Lightbulb discovered the truth of the killing game, though.

Balloon: Apple got executed.

Nickel: Double kill! Two ships dead in one chapter!

Balloon: Like it won't get worse in Chapter 6...

Nickel: Right!

Balloon: Then, Monophone decided to bring out the corpses of the dead students back out.

Nickel: Baseball was probably traumatized when he saw mine...

Balloon: Or not.

Nickel: God, I hate him so much for killing me a- wait no spoilers.

Balloon: Trophy killed Microphone, and then he died not fulfilling his goal.

Nickel: Aw, boohoo. Taco was revealed to be Agent Sneak.

Balloon: Next time, you will find out who the Object in the Red Dress and the mastermind are, along with the truth of this killing game!

Nickel: Yep! Gonna strangle a mastermind, then we all will play Fortnite in the afterlife!

Balloon: Yep! Everyone loves Fortnite!

Both: And that's what you missed on Inanimate Insanity Ronpa!