Aftermath

We all stood still, shocked at what just occurred. The only way to describe it...was true despair.

"Oooh! How exciting! My heart is pumping from adrenaline!" Monophone yelled.

"UWAAAAAAAAAA!" Baseball cried out.

"UWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA!" Baseball cried again.

As Baseball sad cries filled the room, we all began to feel surprisingly sick.

"What in the polish made you do that?!?!" Trophy yelled.

"Yeah! That was seriously wrong!" Soap added.

"I can't take this!" Suitcase yelled.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH! You keep on asking why! I'm just doing this so you can despair!" Monophone said.

"But-WHY YOU DUMMY?" YinYang replied.

"I already said why! Now, you all can go back up into the elevator and I'm gonna steal some cooki-WHOOPS! MONOPHONE OUT!"

We all gathered into the elevator, with somber expressions on our faces. Baseball let out silent sniffles and tears all the way up.

"Ok, I'm going to go to bed, Painty." Lightbulb told me.

"Sure thing, Lighty!" I replied.

Everyone else agreed, and we all started heading to our dorms.

"Hey...Painty...can I ask you something?" Lightbulb asked me.

"Sure!" I replied.

"Are you planning on killing someone?"

"NO! I would never do that!"

"Good. I want to escape her with you together."

"We'll do that, Lighty. I promise."

I then let Lighty go into her dorm room. Then, I sighed. "Huh, she's so wonderful."

The dorm rooms weren't labeled, so I just went into a dorm room and settled down.

Suddenly, I heard a loud crash from the next room over and someone saying, "Where are they? I should have them, but where are they? My mom was sure to pack me my meds..."

I don't want to investigate that right now, because I'm way too tired. I went to sleep.

Despair is awful, and I can't believe we've already lost 2 people. Balloon, whose parent's were unjustly killed, and Nickel, who didn't know the consequences of his actions.

Chapter 1: END

Students: 14/16