Backstory Time

(object in the red dress POV, because why not?)

Blood. Bruises. Cuts. That was my life for the next 6 months. The mastermind is an awful person, in addition to being an abuser. God, I want to strangle the mastermind's little throat...

I was just myself in public, giving my best smile to the objects. They didn't notice my pain at all, except for Agent Sneak, who knew about my si. I had to be normal, standing next to the mastermind the whole time.

Then, when me and the mastermind were alone, the mastermind made me change into dresses and put on makeup. That was when the real torture began. The mastermind did...unspeakable things to me it that dress.

Afterwards, I'd text Agent Sneak sometimes with my  info on the mastermind's plan. Agent always asked if I was ok, I always responded, "I'm ok..."

Then, I cried myself to sleep. This torturous cycle repeated for 6. MONTHS. I began to think I was imperfect. That I didn't deserve to exist. That no object even liked me at all.

But then I realized that things are worse, so they could get better.

That mindset DIDN'T last long. 

I overheard the mastermind reading off a list of the objects he would put in the killing game.

The mastermind told me, "If we die, we die together."

Oh heck no! I'm not dying with this...PSYCHO! I want out! I want out!

"But...you'll get to dress normally again..."

"I COULD do that before you ruined my body!!!!"

"I love you...you're so cute..."

"SCREW. YOU."

"See you in the killing, Pumpkin!"

"..."

I'm...so confused on what to think of the mastermind. At least I know what will happen at the end of this killing game. I know Agent S will help stop it, along with the other contestants. 

I'm dead now, so I'm free from the mastermind's control...for now.

When the mastermind dies, I'm going to beat him up, like the mastermind used to do to me.