Hanging Out

"Hey...Paintbrush? Could you hang out with me... I don't feel so spooktacular right now." Lightbulb asked me.

"Of course I can, Lightbulb! After all... we got mad skillz!"

"Tehehe..."

"But first, we should try and find Balloon! I don't know where he went."

Me and Lightbulb went searching for Balloon. Nobody knew where he was, so we decided to join Nickel and Baseball, who were playing darts.

"Here, catch!" Nickel said, throwing a dart at me. I narrowly avoided it.

"It's fun playing darts with friends! No more serious o'clock!" Lightbulb said.

Me and the others had fun playing darts, until Nickel accidentally dropped the sharp darts down into the floorboards, probably down to a lower level.

"Here, you guys stay, I'll go get the darts!" Baseball said, then he left the room.

We waited for a while.

"Hey, Painty, will we escape here?" Lightbulb asked.

"Hopefully. Just know that I will always be there to protect you, Lighty," I replied.

"WOw, what a TOUCHING moment. She could be the mastermind, too." Nickel scoffed.

Suddenly, we heard Baseball scream from the downstairs area. This can't be good. Nickel, Lightbulb, and I started booking it down the stairs. Is someone dead? No, they can't be dead! No one could possibly kill anyone.

...this was when the true despair began. My world was about to be shattered.

....

Balloon's dead body, with a blindfold around his eyes, dried tears, handcuffed arms, a blow to the head, and drenched in blood.

Oh my palette.