What the...

Before we could start the awesome sleepover, we were rudely interrupted by Monophone on the TVs.

"Upuhuhu! Report to the gym for a special announcement!" Monophone laughed.

Oh my palette, what is it this time? Last time he called us to the gym, Balloon's parents died. It can't be any worse than that, right?

We all were in the same dorm, so we walked down to the gym together. Monophone was standing on top of the stage, hands on his hips, waiting for us.

"Upuhuhu! Seems like everyone's here!" Monophone said.

"WHY DO YOU DO THIS, YA SICK FREAK? WE ALREADY LOST 2 PEOPLE BECAUSE OF YOU!" Trophy snapped.

"Like I said before, one of you is the real mastermind." Monophone replied.

"But who would do something like kill my best friend?" Baseball asked.

"Yeah! That person is sick!" Suitcase whimpered.

"Just know, one of you is controlling me. Anyways, I wanted to bring you all here because I wanted to give you all a special surprise!" Monophone tempted us.

"Well, we don't want it! Especially after what happened yesterday!" Marshmallow yelled.

"Yeah, but what's a surprise?" Apple said.

"It's probably-DUMB! THIS IS ALL DUMB!" Yin-Yang said.

"Now now, I'm giving you a motive again." Monophone explained.

"Oh no." Microphone whispered.

"Everyone is going to get someone else's secret. Oh, and if you trade to get your own secret, you will be executed. Any questions?" Monphone explained.

"Well actually, I had a question about..." I started.

"No? Well then, here you go!" Monophone flung out envelopes and we all each grabbed one.

Then, people began to open them. I opened mine too, and what I saw on there would change my life forever...

...

"He's never told anyone this, but Trophy has a passion for photography! In fact, he wishes this was his ultimate talent instead."

...

WHAT THE COLOR WHEEL?!?!?!?!?