14: First Date

OWENS POV
I was insanely nervous. I liked Amelia so much. I parked my car in the parking lot of the restaurant and opened Amelia's door for her.
"Ooh a gentleman," she joked.
"Shut up," I chuckled and she giggled. She was so pretty. I couldn't believe we were on a date right now. I grabbed her hand and I kissed her head as we walked into the restaurant. We got seated and she sat across from me and smiled.
"How was work today?" I asked.
"It was good," she nodded, "you?"
"Yeah it was good," I said.
"My mom will not stop texting me about you," she chuckled, "she wants us to go out so bad and I didn't tell her we were." I chuckled and she smiled.
"Really?" I said. She nodded.
"She kept bothering me about you when she was here last week," she laughed.
"That's too funny," I said.
"Yeah," she giggled, she was adorable.
AMELIAS POV
Oh my god I was so nervous. I didn't even know what to say because I was so nervous I would say something stupid and embarrass myself. My phone buzzed and I looked at Owen.
"You can look at it I don't care," he chuckled. I flipped my phone over and it was Maggie.
"How's it going?" She sent.
"It's just maggie being annoying," I chuckled. He chuckled.
"Nothing with Kamryn?" He asked.
"No she's good," I said, "I think she really likes it here."
"Well that's good," he said.
"Thank you for your help with her room again, I appreciate it," I smiled.
"Of course, anything to help," he said.
-
We were walking out of dinner and it went so well. I like him so much. I kinda got over my nervousness and we had a really good time. We were in the parking lot and Owen put his arm around me and I smiled and leaned into him.
"I had a good time," he said.
"Me too," I said. We got into his car and I looked at him and he was so cute. I leaned over and kissed him before he could start the car and we started making out.
"What if we go back to my place?" He said.
"I have to go get Kamryn," I said in between kisses.
"What if I get you home by 9?" He said as he started kissing my neck.
"Okay," I said, I couldn't resist him. He drove us over to his house and he unlocked the door. We walked in and he locked the door behind us and came over and started kissing me again. I felt him stop at the zipper of my dress and I looked up at him.
"I just want to make sure it's what you want," he said, he was so sweet.
"It is," I nodded.
"Okay," he said and started kissing me again as he unzipped my dress and I unbuckled his pants. I slipped my shoes off and he wrapped his arms around me and we moved into his bedroom. He started kissing my neck as I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it across the room.
-
Owen and I were laying next to each other in his bed breathing heavily.
"Wow," he said.
"Yeah," I said and looked at him, "that was good."
"It was," he smiled and pecked my lips. I rested my head on his chest and he ran his fingers through my hair. I leaned up and kissed him again. We laid there a little while in each other's arms and it was so nice. I looked over at the clock and it was almost 9.
"I hate to be annoying but I have to go pick up Kamryn," I said.
"Hey, it's not annoying, I understand, you're a mother," he said sweetly, "I'll drop you off okay?"
"Okay," I smiled and kissed his cheek. We both got dressed and I pulled my hair into a messy bun. We walked out to his car and we drove over to Merediths. We got out and he walked me to the door which was super cute.
"I'll see you tomorrow?" Owen said.
"Yeah," I smiled, "good night Owen."
"Good night Amelia," he said. I kissed his cheek and got inside.
"Mama!" Kamryn smiled and jumped off the couch and ran over to me.
"Hi baby," I smiled, "did you have a good time?"
"Yes," she smiled.
"We're you good for Auntie Maggie and Auntie Meredith?" I asked. She nodded cutely and I kissed her head.
"Auntie Amelia!" Zola said, "Kamryn and I have something to ask you."
"Okay," I said.
"Can we have a sleepover?" Zola begged
"Please?" Kamryn said.
"Well it's okay with me, but Zola you have to go ask your mom okay?" I said.
"She said it's okay if it's okay with you," Zola beamed.
"Okay," I said, "then it looks like you guys are having a sleepover!" They smiled and ran upstairs. I figured Bailey and Ellis were already asleep and I walked into the kitchen where Meredith and Maggie were.
"Hey," they said.
"Hey," I said.
"Did Zola ask your about Kamryn sleeping over?" Meredith asked.
"Yeah, I said it's fine as long as it's fine with you," I said.
"I said the same," she chuckled, "you can stay too if you want, your old bedroom is still here."
"Okay," I said.
"Your hair is in a bun," Maggie said.
"Hm I noticed that too," Meredith chuckled, "good date?"
"Yeah," I said.
"Did you have sex?" Meredith said and I could feel my face turn red.
"Uh, yeah," I chuckled.
"Did you do it in the car?" Maggie said.
"No," I chuckled, "we went back to his house."
"Ooh fancy," Meredith said.
"Shut up," I chuckled.
"So Owen will be sticking around?" Maggie said.
"Yeah," I smiled.
"Oh I'm so happy for you!" Maggie said and hugged me. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and Kamryn and Zola came down in pajamas. Kamryn ran over to me and I picked her up.
"Ready for bed?" I asked. She nodded and snuggled into me.
"Okay let's go," I said and Meredith and Zola followed us upstairs. Zola and Kamryn ran over to Zola's bed and they climbed in together. They were so cute.
"Good night," I said.
"Good night Auntie Amelia," Zola said.
"Good night mama, I love you," Kamryn said.
"I love you too," I said and kissed her forehead.
"Good night girls," Meredith said and we walked downstairs.
"Was she good?" I asked.
"Yes of course she was," Meredith said, "Her and Zola played dolls and watched some cartoons with Bailey and Ellis. She's a perfect angel Amelia you have nothing to worry about."
"Thank you," I said. She hugged me and smiled.
"So you and Owen?" She smiled.
"I don't know if I should tell her," I said.
"Maybe wait a little while, I mean she likes Owen, just make her think he's a friend and ease her into it," she said.
"Okay," I nodded worriedly.
"You're doing a good job, I promise," she said and hugged me again.