74: Sickness

AMELIAS POV
Sick. Always sick. Super sick. Sick. Sick. Sick. I felt god awful all the time. I was now in the fourth month of my pregnancy and the morning sickness was horrible. I was currently throwing up anything and everything in my system into the toilet.
"Amelia," Owen said as he walked into the bathroom.
"Hey," I said.
"I called in sick for you," he said.
"Thanks," I said.
"I took off too," Owen replied.

"You didn't have to do that," I said. After that I started throwing up in the toilet again. He sat down behind me and rubbed my back.

"I'm taking care of you today whether you like it or not," he chuckled.

"Why am I so sick I wasn't like this with Ellie," I groaned as I had to throw up again. I had absolutely nothing in my system so it was painful at this point.

"Do you want me to call Carina or Arizona?" Owen offered.

"No it's fine I'm sure its somewhat normal," I said.

"Okay," Owen said and kissed my cheek. It was going to be a long day.

OWENS POV

Amelia was so sick and I felt awful. She's been so sick lately with this pregnancy. Right now she was upstairs trying to get some sleep while the girls were in the kitchen eating lunch.

"Daddy is mama okay?" Kamryn asked.

"She isn't feeling good today," I responded and sat down across from her and next to Ellie.

"Is the baby making her sick?" She asked.

"It's a normal thing with pregnancies," I said, not to worry her.

"So mama will be okay?" Kamryn asked. I nodded.

"She'll be fine," I said.

"Uppie!" Ellie giggled. I smiled at her and picked her up and brought her into my lap. She snuggled into me and Kamryn finished her lunch.
"Daddy can we make mommy cards so she'll feel better?" Kamryn asked sweetly.
"I think that's a great idea," I smiled.
"Okay," she said and grabbed a box of markers and crayons. I put Ellie in her highchairs and cleaned up lunch. I walked back upstairs to go check on Amelia. I opened the bedroom door and she was curled up in bed. She looked so miserable.
"Hey," I said softly.
"Hey," she said.
"How're you feeling?" I asked.
"So sick," she mumbled. I laid down next to her and wrapped my arms around her. I brought her into my arms and she started crying.
"Hey, hey what's wrong?" I said, "what hurts?"
"I'm so tired of these hormones," Amelia complained. I kissed her head and rubbed her back. She sniffled as she snuggled into me.
"I'm so tired Owen," she complained.
"I know," I said as I rubbed her back, "get some more rest."
"Ugh I feel useless," she mumbled.
"You're not useless," I said. She sighed and rolled over.
"I'm gonna shower," she said.
"You want company?" I asked.
"Sure," she smiled, "the girls downstairs?"
"Eating lunch," I nodded.
"Okay," She said. We got up and we both got in the shower. I ran my fingers through her hair and she smiled.
"You're the best husband I could ever ask for," she giggled.
"Well you're the best wife I could ever ask for," I said. She ran her fingers through my hair and grabbed the shampoo.
"Your hair is soft," she said cutely.
"You're cute," I said and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"I wish I wasn't always so tired," she complained.
"Hey, you're growing our son or daughter, you're allowed to be tired," I said.
"I think it's a boy," she said.
"What makes you say that?" I asked.
"I'm carrying higher than last time," she said, "but it could be nothing, it could be a girl again."
"I'd be happy either way," I said.
"Me too," she smiled, "but a mini Owen would be adorable."
"It would be," I smiled.
"We could name him Owen Jr." she said.
"No," I laughed.
"No?" She chuckled.
"If it's a girl we could name her Amelia," I said.
"No," she chuckled, "fair enough." I chuckled as we both got out of the shower. She grabbed us towels and smiled as I pecked her lips.
"I love you," I smiled.
"I love you too," she said.
"Feeling better?" I asked. She nodded.
"Much more refreshed," she said.
"That's good," I said. We got dressed and both walked downstairs.
"Mama!" Kamryn said.
"What's up?" Amelia said cutely.
"Ellie and I made you a card, well, I made the card and Ellie drew a bunch of lines," Kamryn said cutely.
"Aw thank you sweetheart," Amelia smiled and kissed Kamryn's head, "I love you guys."
"I love you too," Kamryn giggled. I smiled at Amelia as she looked at the card with Kamryn. I had the most perfect wife.