94: Grown Up

7 YEARS LATER!!
Kids Ages:
Kamryn - 15 (9th Grade)
Eliana - 10 (5th grade)
Noah - 8 (3rd grade)

AMELIAS POV
The alarm clock started buzzing and I groaned. I rolled over into Owen.
"Good morning," he said.
"Good morning," I mumbled. He pecked my lips and then kissed my cheek and I smiled. We both got up and I walked down the hallway to wake Kamryn up for school. God everyone was growing up so quickly. Kamryn was now in high school. I opened her door and she was still fast asleep.
"Kamryn," I said and walked over to her bed, "Rise and Shine it's time for school."
"Ugh," she mumbled. I sat down at the edge of her bed and rubbed her back until she got up.
"Good morning," I smiled.
"Morning mom," she said.
"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked.
"I'll probably just make coffee," she said.
"You are too young to be drinking coffee everyday missy," I chuckled.
"I didn't have coffee yesterday," she said.
"Okay," I chuckled, "you can have coffee today." I left to let her get ready for school and walked downstairs. Owen was upstairs getting ready for work because he went in before Ellie and Noah has to go to school. After I dropped them off at the elementary school, I had work too.
"Mom Luke is gonna drive me again this week," Kamryn said as I walked downstairs. Luke was Jenny's older brother, and Jenny was Kamryn's best friend. He drove them most weeks to school and honestly it was a big help. Luke is 2 years older than Jenny and Kamryn and the girls are the same age. They've been best friends since 4th grade, and I love their family so much.
"Okay sounds good," I said. Owen came downstairs and I handed him a cup of coffee.
"Thanks honey," he said and pecked my lips, "I have to head out you good here?"
"Yeah, have a good day at work, I'll see you later," I said and kissed him.
"See you later, bye I love you," he said.
"I love you too," I smiled.
"Bye Kamryn have a good day at school," Owen said.
"Bye dad have fun at work I love you," kamryn said.
"I love you too," he said and kissed her head on the way out. Kamryn finished eating breakfast and she looked at her phone.
"Luke and Jenny are here, bye mom I love you," Kamryn said.
"Bye have a good day at school, I love you too," I smiled and hugged her.
KAMRYNS POV
I grabbed my bag and walked outside. I opened the back door to Luke's car and got in.
"Dude you can sit in the front," Luke said, and that's when I realized Jenny wasn't here.
"Oh okay," I said and climbed into the front seat, "where's Jen?"
"Stomach flu thing," he shrugged, "she's been throwing up all morning."
"We'll thanks for still driving me, my mom can drive me if you want if she's gonna be out for a few days," I said.
"Nah I don't mind," he said.
"Alright," I said, "thanks."
"You don't have to thank me," he chuckled, "but you're welcome." It was still only the first month of school, and as a freshmen it was honestly super nerve racking for me, but I always had Jenny with me. We had a lot of classes together and we walked together wherever we could, but now she was sick and I was having a lot of anxiety about going through today alone. Luke parked in the parking lot and I looked up from my phone. We both got out and he walked with me.
"Are you following me?" I joked.
"Well I wasn't going to let the small little freshman be all alone in the sea of seniors," Luke said.
"Shut up," I chuckled.
"I'm serious," he laughed, "I care about you." I smiled as we walked into the school together. God that last sentence made my heart beat so fast. I've liked Luke for so long, but he's Jenny's older brother, and he seems so much older than me, even tho he's only 17. I can't date him. He's Jenny's older brother.
AMELIAS POV
"Ellie are you ready?" I asked as I put my coat on and Noah was tying his shoes.
"Yes," she said as she came out of the bathroom and pulled her hair into a ponytail.
"Noah are you ready?" I asked.
"I'm tying my shoes mommy," he said.
"Okay, I will meet you two at the car," I said. I unlocked the car and put my work stuff into it and the kids met me out there. I drove over to the elementary school and parked in the parking lot.
"Okay guys, have a good day at school, mommy loves you, and mommy or daddy will be here to get you after school okay?" I said.
"Okay mommy," the nodded.
"Okay?" I smiled, "have fun."
"I will I love you," Ellie said as she got out of the car.
"Love you mommy," Noah said as he got out of the car too. I watched them walk in together and then I pulled away and made my way to work. I walked in and saw my husband in the ER and I smiled.
"Hey," he said as he came over to me.
"Hey," I said.
"Everything good with the kids this morning?" He asked.
"Yup, everyone is at school," I said.
"Cool, I cleared some of my afternoon so I can get Noah and Ellie from school," he said.
"Okay," I said, "sounds perfect, I love you."
"I love you too," he smiled and pecked my lips.