91: Family Fun Pt2

AMELIAS POV
"Kamryn you have to put sunscreen on," I said.
"Mommy I don't need sunscreen," Kamryn complained.
"You cannot go to the beach if you don't put sunscreen on," I said.
"Kamryn you have to listen to your mother," Owen said.
"Fine," she said and let me put sunscreen on her. Then Owen and I got Ellie and Noah into their bathing suits and sunscreened them up too.
"Mommy," Ellie said as she reached for me, "Uppie." I picked her up and Owen grabbed Noah and the beach bag. We walked down through the lobby and up a short path to the beach.
"Mommy can I go to the water?" Kamryn begged.
"Sure, just stay close, the water is dangerous," I said.
"Okay," she said.
"Me water!" Ellie said.
"First you have to put your swimmies on Ellie," Owen said. I was actually really nervous to let her in the ocean even with floats on. She wasn't going to go far and obviously one of us was going to be with her but it still made me nervous. I put her swimmies on.
"Thank you mommy," she giggled.
"I'll go with her," Owen said.
"Okay," I said, "I don't want her going far, or Kamryn for that matter."
"Yes I know," he said. He walked down to the ocean with Ellie and joined Kamryn in the water. Noah was clinging to me and he was so cute. He was especially cute with his big had fo protect his face from the sun.
"Wanna go down by the water?" I said softly and rubbed his back. I grabbed my phone to take a few pictures of Owen and the girls as I walked down with Noah.
"Noah look everyone's swimming," I said took out my phone and took a picture of the three of them. I turned the camera around and took a selfie of Noah and I.
"Mommy come in the water," Kamryn said.
"I will in a little bit," I said, I don't think Noah would be a fan of the ocean since he hasn't really warmed up to the pool yet, but maybe he will be.
"Mommy look at me!" Ellie giggled as she went over the waves with Owen. I smiled as Owen stayed close to the girls to make sure they were safe. Noah started fussing which meant he wanted to get down. I sat down and he sat down next to me and started touching the sand.
"That's sand buddy," I chuckled. He picked up a small pile of sand and then dropped it. I chuckled as I watched him play with the sand. I took another picture of him and smiled.
OWENS POV
Eventually we came out of the water because Ellie and Kamryn wanted to make sand castles. I was sitting next to Amelia with Noah in my lap.
"You having fun?" I asked Amelia as I grabbed her hand.
"Yeah," she smiled, "are you?"
"Yeah," I said, "So I had a good idea."
"You did have a good idea," she smiled.
"Daddy!" Ellie said.
"Yes sweet pea?" I said.
"Can I eat sand?" Ellie said.
"No do not eat the sand," I chuckled.
"Why?" She complained.
"It's gross," I chuckled.
"It doesn't taste good ellie," Amelia chuckled. Ellie pouted and got up and sat down in one of the chairs. I looked at Amelia and she frowned.
"Ellie you can play in the sand, you just can't eat it," Amelia said, "you and Kamryn were having so much fun."
"Ellie come back," Kamryn said, "we have to finish the castle."
"Ellie don't pout," I said.
"Fine," she said and got up and walked over to Kamryn and her's castle. I took my phone out and took a picture of them together.
"Amelia," I said. She looked over and smiled at the picture.
"Cute," she smiled.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you too," she smiled.
-
We were back in the hotel room getting ready for dinner. Amelia and I already showered and now we were getting the kids ready.
"Ellie do you want to wear blue or pink?" I heard Amelia asked.
"Blue!" She giggled. I changed Noah into a different onesie and Kamryn was getting changed in the bathroom. She came out and Amelia went in to go finish getting ready. The kids were all ready so I walked into the bathroom and Amelia was putting some makeup on.
"Hey," I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Owen I'm doing something," she chuckled.
"You don't need makeup," I said and started attacking her with kisses.
"Owen," she laughed as she wrapped her arms around me.
"You love it," I smirked.
"I do," she giggled. I let her finish getting ready and then the five of us went to dinner downstairs. I'm glad I convinced Amelia about this, because it was so much fun to just get away and have fun for a few days.