41: Wedding Night

AMELIAS POV
We're married. Oh my god it feels magical. The wedding went smoothly as ever. It was perfect. It was everything I wanted it to be and more. There was a hotel suite above the venue that Owen and I were staying in tonight and then tomorrow we were flying to Hawaii for our honeymoon. I'm going to miss Kamryn. It'll be the longest we've been apart, but she's really excited to spend a week living with her cousins and sharing Zola's room, and I assured her I'll call everyday. Everyone was almost gone which meant Owen and I were almost alone. As husband and wife.
"Amelia!" I heard. I turned to see my three sisters and my mother. Oh no.
"Hi," I faked a smile and hugged them.
"Oh my gosh congrats I don't think we'd ever thought we would be at your wedding!" Nancy said, my mom elbowed her and I chuckled.
"Thanks," I said awkwardly.
"The four of us are going to head out, Evelyn is with Kamryn, she wants to see you before she goes to Mer's," my mom said and kissed my cheek, "congrats again you look beautiful."
"Thanks mom," I said, "Is Owen with Evelyn?"
"I think last I saw him he was talking to Megan," she said, "not sure."
"Okay thanks," I said, "I love you."
"I love you too honey," she said. I hugged her before she left with my sisters and I gave them an awkward wave as they left. They didn't ruin the wedding. Thank god. I started walking over to Owen and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Elizabeth.
"Hi," she said.
"Hi," I chuckled.
"I know we don't talk, like ever, but it was a really nice wedding and you have a really nice husband, Uh, congrats Amelia," she said.
"Thanks Liz," I smiled, "means a lot."
"You look really happy," she said.
"I am," I smiled.
"Well, Goodnight, maybe I'll come visit soon," she said.
"You should," I smiled. Out of my three sisters, she was the nicest. She left and I made my way over to Owen.
"Hey," he smiled when he saw me. He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me passionately.
"There's my beautiful wife," he said.
"There's my handsome husband," I smiled. Meredith came over and smiled.
"Okay well I think it's time I take these munchkins home it is way past their bed time," Meredith chuckled.
"Thank you so much for watching her," I said as I hugged her.
"You're welcome, and congratulations you two," she smiled.
"Thank you," Owen and I beamed.
"Bye Mama and Daddy!" Kamryn said as she came over to us. I picked her up and hugged her.
"I'm going to miss you so much!" I said, "but daddy and I promise to call you everyday and we'll send you picture of Hawaii okay?"
"Okay," she said, "have fun."
"We will, and have fun with Zola, Bailey, and Ellis, be super duper good for your Auntie Mer and Auntie Maggie okay?" I said.
"I always am!" She giggled.
"I know you are princess," I said, "I love you."
"I love you too," she said. I kissed her cheek and then Owen picked her up.
"I love you too daddy!" She giggled as Owen kissed her head.
"I love you too sweetheart, mama and I will be back before you know it okay?" Owen said.
"I know," Kamryn said.
"Alright bye bye Kammie, we'll see you soon," I smiled.
"Bye bye," she said sweetly and then went off with Meredith. And then we were alone. The whole venue and hotel room to ourselves.
"So," I chuckled, "what do you want to do."
"Uh," he joked, "I don't know." I walked over and wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"I'm so in love with you," he said.
"I'm so in love with you too," I smiled. He ran his fingers through my hair and I smiled.
"Today was perfect," I said.
"It was, everything worked out perfectly," he said.
"It did," I said.
"Wanna go upstairs?" He smirked.
"Thought you'd never ask," I smirked as he picked me up bridal style.
OWENS POV
I unlocked the door to the suite and it was amazing. I looked at Amelia and she giggled.
"We're married!" She smiled.
"We are," I smiled as I kissed her. We started making out. My hands ran up the back of her dress as her hands landed on my chest.
"Amelia?" I said in between kisses.
"Yeah?" She said.
"Where's the zipper on your dress?" I chuckled. She pulled back and chuckled.
"Oh right," she laughed, "it's one of those weird side ones."
"Thank you," I laughed.
"You're so cute," she said as I unzipped her dress. We both quickly got undressed and I picked her up as we moved over to the bed. I climbed on top of her, careful not to crush her with my weight.
"No fair I want to be on top," she pouted.
"You can be on top next round," I chuckled.
"Fine," she chuckled and smiled, "I love you."
"I love you too," I said as I kissed her more. It was going to be a good night.
-
The alarm in the room went off and Amelia was snuggled into my chest.
"Mm," she mumbled.
"Good morning," I said softly as I stroked her hair.
"Good morning," she yawned and rolled over.
"We have to get going soon to the airport," I said.
"My legs hurt," she chuckled.
"Well you said it would be a good idea to go from the bed to the bath tub to the shower, twice," I laughed.
"It was a good idea," she chuckled.
"Yeah," I said, remembering last night.
"What time is it?" She asked.
"It's almost 9," I said.
"I have to call Kamryn she said and sat up. I handed her the phone and she pecked my lips.
"Thanks," She said. She talked to Kamryn for a little while, and I cleaned up the mess we made of the room last night. Starting with the trail of towels and clothes we left all over the room. Amelia cleaned up the bed and we grabbed our suitcases that we brought here a few days ago so we could go straight to the airport.
"She wants to talk to you," Amelia said and handed me the phone.
"Hey baby girl," I said.
"Hi daddy," she said.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you too!" She giggled, "are you and mama going to the beach now?"
"Yup, we have to go on the airplane soon," I said.
"Have fun!" She said.
"Thanks," I said. I talked to Kamryn for a little while longer and then we had to start going. We ended the call and I gave Amelia's phone back to her. She got up and grabbed her bag.
"Can you walk?" I joked.
"Oh don't flatter yourself too much," she joked and his my chest.
"I'm kidding," I chuckled.
"I know," she said and pecked my lips.
"Wife," I smiled.
"Husband," she said.
"I like that," I said.
"Me too," she giggled. She was finally my wife.