93: Christmas

2 months later
AMELIAS POV
Today was Christmas! I was so excited. Christmas was my favorite time of the year. I looked at the clock and it was 9AM. I'm surprised Kamryn wasn't up yet begging to go downstairs and open presents.
"Owen," I whispered in his ear.
"Yeah?" He said quietly.
"Merry Christmas," I smiled.
"Merry Christmas," he smiled and rolled over. He faced me and I smiled. He stroked my cheek with his thumb and kissed me softly.
"I love you," he said.
"I love you too," I smiled. Our door opened and it was Kamryn.
"Merry Christmas," she giggled as she jumped on the bed.
"Merry Christmas honey," I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.
"Merry Christmas Kammie," Owen said and kissed her head.
"Can we go downstairs? Pretty please?" She asked.
"Yes," I said, "you have to wait for daddy and I to get your siblings up okay? No peeking downstairs."
"Okay, I promise," she said and held out her pinkie.
"Okay," I smiled and linked my pinkie with hers. Owen and I got up and I got Noah up while he got Ellie up. We both changed them into a new pair of pajamas, ones that matched Kamryn's Christmas pajamas because I wanted the kids to match because I thought it was adorable. I walked into the hallway and saw Owen and Ellie.
"Good morning baby girl," I smiled.
"Mommy!" Ellie giggled, "Mewy Cwistmas!"
"Merry Christmas," I smiled, "look you and Noah are matching." Owen smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Where Kamryn?" She asked.
"She's just down the hall," Owen said, "let's go." We walked into our room and Kamryn was lying on our bed.
"Before we go downstairs we have to take a picture of you three," I smiled and grabbed my phone. Everyone sat on the bed and they smiled. They were adorable. I took one of them with Owen and then Owen did the same with me.
"Okay, you guys can go downstairs now," Owen chuckled. Only Kamryn could actually walk down the stairs so Owen and I held Noah and Ellie. We walked downstairs and Kamryn's eyes light up.
"Santa came," she smiled, "Mommy! Daddy! Look, Santa came last night."
"He did," I smiled, "why don't we go see if he left the cookies you and your siblings left him in the kitchen first?"
"Santa eat our cookies?" Ellie said.
"Well why don't we go see?" Owen said. We walked into the kitchen and sure enough the cookies were gone, with crumbs sprinkled on the plate.
"Looks like Santa liked your baking," Owen said, "good job guys." We walked back out into the living room and took another family photo by the tree before opening gifts. The kids went first and they were all excited about all their new toys it was adorable. Noah was too small to understand, or to even hold a box so that resulted in Owen and I opening the gifts we wrapped for him. He was still super cute though.
"Mama and Daddy, Ellie and I made you something," Kamryn said and walked over to the tree and grabbed an envelope. She handed it to Owen since Noah was clinging to me and I smiled.
"Open it," Ellie giggled as she was sitting next to her sister on the couch. Owen opened the envelope and it was a bunch of drawings, all signed by Ellie and Kamryn.
"Aw thank you guys," I smiled.
"Thank you, these are amazing," Owen said. We finished opening gifts and then I grabbed the small box I had for Owen. The kids were playing with their toys and I turned to him.
"I have something else," we both said at the same time. We both chuckled and I smiled.
"I wanna go first," I said.
"Okay," he chuckled. I handed him the box and I watched him open it. It was a keychain for his car keys with all of our names engraved in it, with a heart on it.
"Amelia," he smiled, "it's perfect. Thank you honey."
"You're welcome," I smiled and kissed him, "I love you."
"I love you too," he said and kissed me back, "and this is for you, and it kinda proved how we're the same person."
"Okay," I chuckled. I opened it and it was a charm necklace with all the kids names on it.
"We are the same person," I chuckled and he smiled, "thank you Owen, it's perfect."
"You're welcome," he smiled and hugged me, "I love you."
"I love you too," I said. I looked up at him and he smiled. I kissed him passionately as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Ewie!" Ellie giggled. I chuckled as I looked over at the kid. Owen and I laughed and I smiled. I love him more than anything.
OWENS POV
"Daddy why isn't it snowing? It always snows in the movies," Kamryn complained.
"Well sometimes it doesn't always snow on Christmas, but it can snow before or after," I said.
"Okay," she said, "do we have batteries."
"What type?" I chuckled.
"I don't know," she said.
"Why don't you go bring me the box," I chuckled.
"Okay," she said and ran off to the living room.
"Mommy I need help," Ellie said as she walked into the kitchen with Amelia, who was holding Noah.
"I'm going to get the batteries," Amelia chuckled, "put the box on the table."
"Do we have enough batteries?" I chuckled as I opened the drawer.
"Yeah I bought two 25 packs," Amelia chuckled, "Figured we'd need a lot."
"Smart thinking," I smiled and pecked her lips.
"Daddy it says it needs A-A-A batteries," Kamryn said.
"Those are called triple A batteries," I said.
"Why?" She said and handed me the toy.
"Because there's three A's, and triple means three," I explained and put batteries in the toy while Amelia did the same for Ellie. Noah started fussing in his highchair and I picked him up once I was done.
"Oh okay, thank you," Kamryn said.
"Thank you mommy," Ellie said.
"You're welcome," Amelia and I both said. They ran into the living room to play with their new toys.
"Follow me," Amelia said.
"Okay," I said. I put Noah down in his play pen and followed her down the hall.
"Look up," she giggled. I looked up and saw mistletoe.
"Hm," I joked, "wonder who put that there."
"Yeah me too," she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Merry Christmas honey," I smiled.
"Merry Christmas Owen," she smiled and then kissed me passionately.