42: Hawaii

AMELIAS POV
I was sitting in the airport next to Owen with my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head and I smiled.
"You excited?" He asked.
"So excited," I said. He smiled and kissed my lips. I giggled as I kissed him back.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you too," he said, "my wife."
"Husband," I smiled.
"Never gonna get old," he said.
"Nope. Never," I smiled.
"You're so pretty," he said as he pushed some of my hair behind my ear and I could feel myself blushing.
"Thank you honey," I smiled. Over the loudspeaker the flight attendant called our flight. It was time to board and head to Hawaii. I was so excited, but I was missing Kamryn. We were only going away for a week, but it was the longest we've been apart. She seemed fine with it but I don't know if I am.
"You okay?" Owen said as he sat down next to me.
"Do you think Kamryn is okay?" I said. He put his arm around me.
"Yes," he said, "we're gonna facetime her a bunch, and she's with her cousins, I'm sure she's having fun."
"Yeah," I said.
"I'm sure she misses her mama though," he said, "she'll be happy to see you when we call her after the flight."
"You're right," I smiled. He kissed my temple and I leaned into him.
-
The flight landed and Hawaii was beautiful. I grabbed Owen's hand as we were waiting for our luggage. He pulled me into him and kissed my forehead. I took out my phone and texted Meredith.
"Just landed, Kamryn good?" I sent.
"Have fun! Stop worrying, Kamryn is perfectly fine here," she sent, attached with a picture of her and Bailey on the swings outside.
"Can I call?" I sent.
"Amelia, you're in Hawaii, she's having fun outside playing. I'll tell her you guys got there safely and will call her tonight before bed okay, enjoy your honeymoon girl!" She sent.
"Okay thank you," I sent. I looked up at Owen and pecked his lips.
"Can you stop worrying," he chuckled.
"I know," I pouted, "Meredith said she's fine."
"Of course she's fine," Owen chuckled, "we didn't leave her with Nancy."
"You're right," I laughed, "Valid point." I showed him the picture of Kamryn and Bailey.
"See, she's having fun," Owen said, "we'll call her before she goes to bed then?"
"Yeah that's what Meredith suggested," I said.
"Okay," Owen said, "then we'll do that." We grabbed our luggage and took a rental car to the hotel. The hotel was gorgeous. It had a beautiful beach by the shore. Amazing. I was looking out the window and I felt arms wrapped around my waist.
"Hey," Owen said.
"Hey," I smiled.
"Can we go down to the beach?" He asked.
"No I forbid you from going to the beach," I joked and he smiled.
"I love you," he said.
"I love you too," I smiled as I walked over to my suitcase.
"Can I ask you something?" Owen said.
"Sure honey," I said.
"Did you bring that blue bathing suit?" He chuckled.
"I did," I laughed, "should I wear it today?"
"Yes," he chuckled.
"Alright," I said and kissed him before changing in the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom and he smiled.
"There's my hot wife," he smiled and got up. I giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.
OWENS POV
Amelia and I had an amazing day at the beach. Hawaii is incredibly, it doesn't feel real. Amelia was adorable. We were walking back to the hotel to call Kamryn before we went out to dinner since Seattle is 3 hours ahead of us, it was close to 9PM. I unlocked the door and Amelia grabbed her laptop and sat down on the bed.
"Come here," she said as I put my keys down on the counter.
"I'm coming," I chuckled and sat down next to her. She kissed my cheek and I smiled. She hit Meredith's contact and the FaceTime box came up. It rang for a few moments and then Meredith answered with Ellis in her arm.
"Hey!" Meredith smiled, "how's Hawaii?"
"Beautiful," Amelia smiled.
"Maggie!" Meredith called.
"What?" Maggie said.
"Amelia and Owen," Meredith said.
"Oh my gosh hi!" Maggie smiled.
"Hey," Amelia and I said.
"Is Hawaii pretty?" Maggie said.
"Yes," I said.
"I can only imagine," Maggie said, "Kamryn's upstairs with Zola, Mer let me take the phone for you."
"Thanks," Mer replied. Maggie walked up the stairs and opened Zola's door.
"Kamryn," Maggie smiled, "Mama and Daddy are on the phone."
"Right now?" Kamryn said.
"Yeah they're right here," Maggie said and turned the phone to her.
"Hi baby," I smiled.
"Mama! Daddy!" She giggled as she took the phone from her.
"Hi Auntie Amelia and Uncle Owen," Zola smiled.
"Hi Zozo," Amelia said as she put her head on my shoulder. Kamryn said down and waved to us. She was adorable.
"How's the beach?" She asked.
"It's very nice," I said, "want to see from the window?"
"Yes!" She smiled. We both got up and held the computer by the balcony.
"That's so cool!" Kamryn said.
"Yup," Amelia said.
"Did you see any sharks in the ocean?" Kamryn said.
"No sharks," I chuckled.
"We did see some dolphins though," Amelia said.
"Were they close?" Kamryn asked.
"They were a little off the shore," I said. She told us about her day with her cousins and I kissed Amelias head. I love my family so much.
AMELIAS POV
Owen and I were getting ready to go out to dinner. We got to talk to Kamryn for about an hour before she went to bed which was nice. I miss her a lot, I haven't been away from her for this long, it was hard. I keep worrying about her although I know she's fine with Mer and Maggie. Owen came out of the bathroom in shorts and a polo and he looked so cute.
"Hi," I smiled.
"Hi," he said.
"You ready?" I asked. He nodded.
"Let's go," he said. He put his arm around me and we walked along the boardwalk on the shore to get to dinner. Hawaii was magical.