I Need You

Author : SL-BTSILLION

Reviewer : Minkittystan

I Need You

Cover: 5/10

It’s good but it’s too simple and plain tho it’s clear. The title font is good. The quote you used has a misplaced word, “Loose” it’s supposed to be “lose”. Please check the meaning of both the words to make it clear.

Title:  2/5

The title is absolutely simple and unattractive tho I’d read it. It’s very similar on Wattpad, like I’ve seen/read tons of books with the exact same title. But even if it has the simplest title, it has a very complex meaning behind it. So it’d be 2 for me.

Synopsis: 6/10

My first impression about the book was the details of three characters, I thought it was the main lead girl, Jungkook and then Yoongi but it turned out different. Other then that it’s good and attractive for readers to grow their curiosity about it. As it confused me a bit with the characters, it’ll be 6 for me.

Plots:  20/30

The first chapter did impress me tho it was a bit..... boring i guess. I didn’t like the length of the prologue. It could’ve been more shorter with a part of the story from the middle. As in,

“I need you, Veñice. You’re the cause of my euphoria. I don’t want to lose the love of my life,” Jungkook said as his eyes lit up and met with Veñice’s.

And more of it. It’s very slow paced but good so that the readers can understand what’s happening there. The climaxes of each chapter were intriguing. Changing POV needs to be clearer. They needs to be bolded to make it better and clearer. Different changes of POV meeds to be identified clearly. My first impression is, why is the book leading to Taehyung at first? And the arrival of the main male protagonist was absolutely late. It’s took me 4 chapters to wait for Jungkook to come. There were plot twists between past interactions and present interaction. Loved that part. Triangle love to be specific. However, after the main protagonists’ arrival, the book seemed a bit thrilling. It’s pretty decent, I had fun reading tons of twist and jealousy.

Characters:  7/10

It was amazing tho I don’t know why I didn’t feel anything at certain points. I laughed a lot at the parts of introductions with the boys. The emotions and reactions were perfectly written out, it was clearly understandable. The presentation of each character was well presented and identifiable. All the characters equally participated though out the story. Characters were being realistic as always and the details made it more clear.

Grammar:  15/25

It’s mostly good but I found punctuational mistakes repeatedly, mostly exclamation marks, commas. And the use of article and tense errors as in, “I have already told her about my new job last night.” Not, “I had already told her about my new job the last night.” Use of wrong preposition caught my eyes.
And as for exclamation marks I mean this, “Oh, how much I love spaghetti!” Not, “Oh how much I love spaghetti.” Absence of commas. Misspelled word, “Hairs”. There isn’t such thing as hairs for the meaning you had used it for. Please check the meanings.
Misuse of question marks such as, “You can’t judge a book by it’s cover, can you?” Not, “Yoi. Any judge a book by its cover, can you !” And the spacing before punctuation marks needs to be reduced.
This is gonna be better, “I’ll miss you too, my dear. And I’m just too ashamed of myself that while I’m still alive you have to work.” There much better. Absence of conjunction, “I let go of the hug ‘and’ looked tight into her eyes warmly”. There’s no such word as ‘wamingly’ but you wrote ‘warningly’. Which is also wrong here. Not trying to show you flaws too much. Misspelled words caught my attention a lot. And for hyphen, “How can I! You see this. . . .” Or like this, “How can I! You see this....” But at some points it okay.
You’ve misspelled the word “eonnie” a lot of times. It’s supposed to be “Unnie”. Please do check that. Love the right gifs. I'd suggest hiring an editor to fix your mistakes. There are plenty of editing shops in wattpad that you could go to and get them corrected.

Writing skills: 7/10

I’m love with the vocabulary. After all vocabulary makes a book more better. The words used are quite unique in my vision. Dialogue, the most most important part, I got extremely confused at some points where you never mentioned who was the speaker of the speech. In conclusion, I’d love to ask you to edit all those parts. Nothing else, other than that the story is good yet as my own personal taste I got a bit bored because of the extra slow pace.

Overall:

You’re an attractive writer but if you focus on the cover, grammar mostly. As you get your book edited, it’ll look perfect with those finishing touches.

I would recommend the book for other to read thoni might not add it to my own favourite list(mianhae). Interactions with readers was good.

At last hope you like the review. Happy day/night. sparklessparkles

Review Scores =  62/100

✨Leave your comment about the review------------>

✨If you have any problem regarding the review then PM me or the reviewer.