He's my next door

Author : Kookiess_07

Reviewer : ialwaystanbts

He's my next door

Cover: (9/10)

I like your cover a lot! It is attractive and eye catching. I also loved the font and arrow on the cover. My only problem is the dialogue or the quote you added in it. It is not clearly visible so I hope you can fix that.

Title: (1/5)

The title is not very inviting. It also doesn't make proper sense. The title should be "My Next Door Neighbor". However it is related to the story.

Synopsis: (2/10)

I found the synopsis very confusing. It didn't attract me towards the story.

Plot: (10/30)

I would not hesitate to say that this story is very similar to the overused high school drama plot. A girl gets bullied because she wears dark hoodies and is considered ugly. Then one day a new guy joins the school and protects her from the bullies. Obviously, there are some girls who start flirting with him and he rejects them.

I feel this story is just like every other high school drama plot. I could even predict what was going to happen next. I'm sorry but the story just got boring for me at some point. I gave you 10 marks for the extra scenarios you added and the recent chapters which have caught my interest.

Characters: (1/10)

As I said, the personalities of the characters you presented were very common. There was nothing special in their personalities which would make me more indulged in the story.

Grammar: (5/25)

I'm sorry to say but the poor grammar in the first chapters made me very annoyed. I couldn't focus on the story because of the poor use of words and tenses. I would ask you to read those chapters again and edit them. You could also hire an editor for the same.

Writing Style: (4/10)

Your writing style is not great. The words you use are pretty simple.  Also, I dont think the word 'faller' exists. You could read more books to boost your vocabulary.

Overall:

To be honest I found the cover very eye catching and was quickly interested in the book. I was very disappointed when I read the first chapters ( the grammar and the plot made me lose my interest in this book). I am looking forward for the updates since the recent chapters have caught my interest.

Review Scores : (31/100)

✨Leave your comment about the review------------>

✨If you have any problem regarding the review then PM me or the reviewer.