Chapter 37

You and Fred open the boxes and inside are little bracelets. "There's something called a magnet inside the charms. They connect when you bring them together." She says. You both pick them up and bring them together. "Together forever." You read the words that appear on them. "Thank you so much Molly. I love it." You hug her and look back at Fred. You put your bracelet on and help Fred put his on. "Um Fred, that's not how you put it on." You laugh.

He turns a bit red then puts his wrist out towards you. You take his bracelet and put it on the correct way. "Thanks mum." He smiles. Molly smiles and walks into the living room. "Wanna play a board game?" You ask. He nods and you both run upstairs. "FAMILY GAME NIGHT! DOWNSTAIRS NOW!" You scream. George and Ginny come running down the stairs. "Game night!?" They both say.

Ron, Harry and Hermione come down the stairs. "When did you two get here?" You ask. "We literally came back with you guys from Diagon Alley." Hermione says. "Oh, I didn't realize you were with us. My bad." You laugh nervously. "What game are we playing?" Fred asks. You run upstairs to your room and back down with a box. "It's called Monopoly. It's a Muggle game. Hermione have you played this before?" You say.

Her face brightens and grabs it. "Oh I love this game! Mum, dad and I always played it when I was younger." She says. "I've played it once. Until Dudley flipped the board and cried because he had to give me his money for landing on my property." Harry laughs.

***

"I HATE YOUUU!" Fred screams at George. "Oh! Well next time don't steal my Monopoly!" George screams back. "Fred, give George your two hundred Galleons. You landed on his property." You say calmly looking at Fred. "NO! He's in Azkaban! I'm not gonna give money to a criminal!" Fred yells at you. "That's not how you, PLAYY!" Hermione yells at Fred.

Ginny turns to Ron. "Ron, why is Hermione screaming?" She asks. "Shut the fuck up Ginny! You don't get to talk after stealing my last railroad!" Ron yells at her. Ron and Ginny start wrestling on the ground "I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!" Harry screams randomly. "ME TOO! YOU THINK I WANTED THIS!?" You scream to everyone.

"AHHHHHHHH!" George and Fred scream and they start wrestling. You slam your head on the desk. "What the bloody hell is happening?!" Molly comes running into the kitchen to see her twin sons wrestling on the ground, Ron and Ginny wrestling on the ground, Hermione sitting there with her head in her hands, Harry laughing his ass off and you slamming your head on the table.

"All of you stop this instant!" She yells. George and Fred get off of each other and stand up. Ron and Ginny do the same. Harry tries to stop laughing but she can't at the fact Ginny was on top of Ron pulling his hair and gave him a bloody nose. Hermione looks up and you sit up. "It is just a game!" Molly yells. Harry bursts out laughing again and Molly just shakes her head.