Chapter 8

You looked up at him shocked that he said that. Said that he actually cared for you. Shocked that he actually wants to know how your day was. "I-I, you mean all of that Fred?" You whisper. Fred grabs your chin and lifts your head up and meet his eyes.

"Every last word darling." He slowly smiles. You two just stare at each other. You both start to move closer to each other but people start to burst into the common room. You and Fred both move away from each other quickly.

George sees you guys and smirks. He then winks and continues to talk to Oliver. You blush and quickly run up to your dorm. You change into a large sweater and some shorts. After changing you start to unpack everything you brought. Putting your robes, uniform and normal clothing into your closet. Putting all of your books into your bag. 

It was your mother's bag she used when she attended Hogwarts. She put two different charms on it. One was to make the bag weightless. The other is infinite room. You could fit anything in it and it won't take up space. You get tired after a while and decide to lay down and read.

There's a knock on the door. You get up to see Fred standing there. "What's up Freddie." You ask smiling slightly. "I wanted to come see if you'd meet me at the astronomy tower in 10 minutes?" He says giving you a goofy grin.

"Sure Freddie. See you in a little bit." You say. Fred walks away and you close your door. You slide down the door thinking of Fred's smile. You sit there for a few more minutes before getting up and putting shoes on.

You leave the common room and sneak up to the Astronomy tower. When you get up to the top, you see floating candles all around with daffodils everywhere. The moon light shine down on the floor.

You look up and see Fred standing there with another daffodil in his hand. You smile and walk up to him. "Here you go my darling." Fred says and hands you the flower. "Aw thank you Freddie. These are my favorite." You say smiling even more.

"That's why I got them y/n." He says. Music starts to play out of no where and Fred gives you another goofy grin. "May I have this weird dance darling?" He asks putting his hand out. You take his hand and he leads you away from the balcony.

Fred places his hand on your waist and you place yours on his shoulder. As you two dance, you both just look into each other's eyes and smile. "Y/n...I have something to tell you." Fred says.