Chapter 78

You drop Harry off at the Hospital Wing on your way to the tower really tired. You get up to your dorm and see Fred's stuff everywhere. "Gosh this boy needs some organization skills." You laugh. You walk into the bathroom, Fred is already taking a shower. You get undressed and hop into the shower behind him. "Blood hell Y/n! I didn't even hear you come in." He grabs his chest. "Sorry, I just really need a shower. I look horrible and smell bad." You move into the water, blocking Fred from it. "I was using that." He pouts. "Quit whining." You laugh.

Fred puts his head on your shoulder while his hands on your waist. "Are you okay?" He asks kissing your neck. "No. I'm tired from crying, my heart hurts, my body hurts." You groan and turn around. Fred turns the water off and picks you up. "Freddie, what are you doing?" You ask. "Being an amazing boyfriend and going to treat you like the princess you are." He says kissing you. He takes you out of the bathroom and sets you on your bed. He gets dressed then gets clothes out for you. "I can dress myself Freddie. You don't have to." You say trying to grab your clothes. 

He puts them into the air while shaking his head. "Nope. You're sore and tired. I help." He says and starts putting your clothes on. You stand up and grab one of his hoodies. "I don't remember saying you could have that." He smiles. You shrug your shoulders and climb into bed. 

***

You the next day Dumbledore called everyone into the Great Hall during the middle of the day. You sit down in the front with Fred and Cho. Everyone else comes in and sits down. "Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was as you all know, exceptionally hard working, intricately fair minded and a fierce, fierce friend." Cho starts crying and you hold her. "I think you all deserve the right to know how he died that night. Cedric Diggory was murdered, by Lord Voldemort. The Ministry of Magic does not want me to tell you this. But not to, I think would be an insult to his memory." Dumbledore says. More people start crying including you. 

Fred puts his hand on your thigh as you continue to hold Cho. "In light of recent events, the bonds of friendships we made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that, and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain, you remember that. And we'll celebrate a boy who was kind, honest, brave and true right to the very end."

***

"This year was different, I'll tell you that!" George says as you all walk out to the Courtyard to say goodbye to Durmstrang and Beauxbatons. "Yeah sure, different." You roll your eyes. "Yeah! She almost died! You just grew a beard and fought with your brother." Lee says and grabs your shoulders. "Wait yeah! I almost died!" You agree and laugh. You walk over to Viktor and hold you hand out. "Well done this year Viktor. I would've still given you second place though." You smile. He smiles and shakes your hand. "Is alright." He says and walks away. 

You find Fleur and hold your hand out. "You did brilliant in the tournament Fleur." You smile. She looks at you and hugs you. "I zought you were amazing." She smiles. Madame Maxime grabs her and they walk over to their carriage. Fred comes up behind you and grabs your hand. "I just can't wait to get home. I'm so tired. I might just sleep all summer." You say.