Chapter 21

Monday comes by quickly. That's when you and Fred start your months detention. "I just cannot wait for detention with Snapey Poo today." Fred says. You giggle and nod as you walk to breakfast. "Isn't it everyday after dinner?" You ask. You kinda forgot about detention for a bit.

"Yep, then we get to spend three hours together and with Snape." He says. You shake your head and sit down with the rest of your house. "Are you still going to be able to play against Slytherin on Satuday." Oliver comes running up to you. "Yes Oliver, Dumbledore said we can still be on the team." You say. Oliver sighs of relief and goes on his merry little way.

"I sometimes wonder if Wood's brain is just filled with Quidditch and nothing else." Harry says. You laugh. "It's a possibility." You say.

Time skip to detention

You walk in and see Fred is already bored out of his mind in the front corner. "Ah Miss. Y/l/n, nice of you to join us." Snape says. You nod and take a seat in the back. "There is nothing for you two to clean since there have been multiple students misbehaving so you'll just sit here and do homework." Snape says. 

You say your books, quill, ink and parchment out. You finish most of your homework before Snape starts walking out of the classroom. "I'll be back. Don't fool around." Snape leaves and you continue to finish the rest of your homework.

You see Fred get up out of the corner of your eye. "Fred, did you not just hear what Snape said?" You ask not looking up. He sits down next to you and turns towards you. You put your quill down and look at him. 

Fred just stares at your smiling. "Do I have something on my face?" You ask as you put your hand up to your face and start trying to get something off. Fred shakes his head no and you stop. "Then why are you over here? And staring at me?" You laugh.

Fred doesn't say anything. He slowly brings his hand up to your face and places it on your cheek. "Freddie..." You whisper. He continues to not say anything. You put your hand up to his and hold it. Fred leans in slowly close to your face. 

He stops inches from yours. "I miss you Y/n. I miss you so much." He whispers. "I know you do. I miss you too but just...I don't know." You say looking into his eyes. "Can we please try again? I promise I won't hurt you. I'll be a better boyfriend." He asks. 

You look down at your hand. "Can I think about it?" You ask. Fred nods then kisses your forehead. He quickly goes back to his seat right before Snape walks back in. "You're free to go. See you two tomorrow." He says. You pack your stuff back into your bag and leave the room. 

Fred follows behind shortly. You two head back to the Gryffindor common room and you crawl onto the couch next to George. "You tired?" He asks.