Chapter 63

"You kids are going to have loads of fun this year!" Molly says as you all walk onto Platform 9 3/4. "What do you mean mum? You keep saying that but never tell us." Ron says. She smiles and pushes you all onto the train. George, Fred and you enter an empty compartment and get ready for the long train ride. You get to Hogsmeade Station and take the carriages up to the castle. You put your robes on as you sit down at the Gryffindor table. "Here we go everyone, same thing every year. Watching the First Years get sorted, big feast, up to your dorms, then tomorrow classes start." You slam your head onto the table. 

Fred puts his hand on your thigh. Dumbledore stands up and walks to his podium. "Welcome to another year at Hogwarts! I have a few announcements to go over." He starts. You rest your head on Fred's shoulder. "We have a new Defense Against the Dark Art teacher who will be coming tomorrow along with some other guests. This year, Hogwarts will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament!" He says. Everyone whispers to each other. "Two other schools will be arriving tomorrow, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang. I'll quit with my talking and let you enjoy the feast." He claps and food appears on the tables. "Well fucking finally something new." You say.  

You and Fred head up to your dorm to go to bed. "I'm glad there's something new this school year except the new DADA teacher." You say as you get into bed. Fred agrees and climbs into bed as well. You rest your head on his chest and close your eyes. 

"Y/n! Fred! Wake up!" You wake up to George shaking you both. "What is it George?" You ask pushing his hand away. "The two other schools! They're coming right now! Get dressed and let's go!" He runs out of your room happily. You get out of bed and get dressed. "Fred come on. We aren't doing this again." You walk over and drag him off of your bed. "Heyyyy, I was comfy." He whines. "Get up and get dressed." You demand and start putting your shoes on. After about five minutes Fred finally gets off the floor and starts getting dressed. 

You brush your hair and start putting on a bit of light makeup. Fred walks over to you and wraps his arms around your waist. "You don't need all of the makeup love. You're already so beautiful." He kisses your cheek and rests his head on your shoulder. "It's light. I'm not putting everything on. And you're freezing, go put a shirt on." You say. He turns you around and kisses you. "But I like not having a shirt on." He smirks. You shake your head. "Nope, not now. Shirt on now." You point to the dresser.

He laughs and goes over to put a shirt on. "Wear this." He smiles and throws a hoodie at you. You happily put it on and wait or him by the door. He finally puts a shirt on and his shoes. You grab Fred's hand and run down to the Courtyard where everyone else is.