Chapter 102

Blaise and Goyle fire spells at you but keep missing. You just laugh and fire spells back at them. You round a corner and hide behind something. They run past as you jump out and cast a spell at Goyle. "Petrificus Totalus!" You yell. His whole body freezes and falls to the ground. Blaise looks at you like you're crazy. "Wanna have a go Zabini?" You smirk. He hesitates before casting something. You block it. "Gonna have to try harder than that!" You laugh. You start firing spell after spell at him. "Expelliarmus!" You yell and his wand flies out of his hand. "Flipendo!" He flies back and into a pile of chairs.

You run to find the trio. You run into Draco and point your wand at him. "God I hate you so fucking much." You say to him. He doesn't say anything. "I can't believe you actually did that last year. Letting Bellatrix in there through the Vanishing Cabinet." You say walking closer to him. "I didn't have a choice!" He says and takes a few steps back. "Oh really? Against your own will. Harry said that you almost looked a bit happy, having Bellatrix there. Then Snape killing Dumbledore." You say. 

Draco takes a few more steps back. "I really didn't have a choice! V-Voldemort gave me the Dark Mark. My father made me become a Death Eater. I don't want any of this. I don't want my home destroyed." He says with tears coming out of his eyes. You sigh and lower your wand. "Go." You say. "What?" Draco asks and wipes his tears. "I said go Draco! Before I change my mind." You say. He nods and runs away. You run a different way and find the trio. "Oh thank go you three are alright." You say and hug them

 Something hits a table right next to Hermione. You all turn to see Goyl and Blaise running away. "That's my girlfriend you numpties!" Ron yells and chases after them. You turn to Hermione. "Girlfriend?" You wiggle your eyebrows. She blushes and hits your arm.. Ron come running back screaming. "Goyle's set the bloody place on fire!" He screams. He runs past and grabs Hermione hands. A wave of fire appears in front of you. "Go on! I'll take care of it!" You tell Harry. He nods and runs away. You point your wand at the fire and water pours out of it. You move the water all around truing to die it down but it doesn't work. "Fuck!" You yell. 

You start running and find a broom. You hop on a start flying towards the exit until you see three other people on brooms. A bit of fire are coming at them so you send water to clash against the fire. You guard Ron, Hermione and Harry as they try to grab Draco and Blaise from the top of a mountain of random items. "Grab them and head to the exit! I'll try to hold off the fire from coming to you!" You yell over to them. They fly past you as you put water onto the fire. It starts to get too big so you start to head towards the door. The fire catches the end of your broom so you jump off of it through the door. 

You land and Harry throws the Diadem into the fire. Ron and Hermione close the doors before the fire comes out. Draco and Blaise run away as you sit up. The castle shakes once again and you look out the window. The force field around Hogwarts is shattered and mostly gone. "The shield is gone. Death Eaters are coming. You three do what you need to do, I need to go find George and Fred." You say. You run away from them. 

As you're running through the halls, students are fighting Death Eaters. You help most of them. You see a First Year being corned by one. "Avada Kedavra!" You yell and point your want at the Death Eater. They stagger and fall back. The First Year looks at you scared. "It's okay. You're okay. Have you learned Expelliarmus or Stupefy yet?" You ask. She shakes her head. You nod. "Okay, let me teach you real quick. After I leave use those until you find an older student or professor." You say. You teach the two spells and run off. 

You fight some more Death Eaters until you see red hair. You run up to them and it's George." George!" You yell. He turns around smiling at you. You run up and hug him. "Where have you been?" He asks grabbing your face and checking everywhere for wounds. "I've been helping Harry. He found the Diadem and destroyed it. Have you seen Fred? I need to find him and make sure he's okay." You say frantically looking around. He shakes his head. "No, I haven't seen him since we got here." He says.

You start to tear up. "Don't cry. Be strong and go find him. I'm okay here. Go!" George says and pushes you forward. You hug him and kiss his cheek before running off. You check everywhere trying to find him. You trip and fall over something. You look at what you tripped over and put your hand over your mouth. It's Lavender. You quickly get up and run again. You nump into someone, putting your wand up to their neck. You look up and see the Oliver Wood. 

"Oliver! What are you doing here?" You ask and hug him tightly. "I heard what was happening and had to come to help." He says hugging you back. "Have you seen Fred anywhere around here?" You ask pulling away. He shakes his head. "Dammit." You say and kick a rock. "I'll come and look with you." He says. Oliver grabs your hand and you start running. You turn down a corridor seeing a Death Eater corning someone. You run farther and see it's Fred laughing. 

The Death Eater shoots Fred's wand out of his hand. "NO!" You scream. You let Oliver's hand go and jump over Fred as the Death Eater shoots green sparks from their wand. It hits your back while you groan in pain. Oliver takes down the Death Eater and runs over to you and Fred.