Chapter 6

The trains ride was kind of fun. Fred kept making jokes and pranked some kids in the cart next door. But you kept thinking about what Ginny said earlier in the summer. "Does she really think I'm that type of person?" You whisper to yourself.

"What was that darling?" Fred asks when he enters the cart and sits next to you, putting his arm over your shoulders. "O-Oh uh nothing Freddie. Just talking to myself like always. I'm crazy haha." You laugh nervously.

He removes his arm and faces you. Fred grabs both of your hands and makes you face him. "Y/n, I know that there's something wrong. I can see it in your eyes. I'm your best friend! You can tell me anything love." You stare at him for a moment before talking.

"Just...I've been thinking about the day we got our letters for this school year. About what Ginny said about me. I still don't understand why she thinks that." You say looking back down at the floor. 

Fred sighs and squeezes your hands. "Love, I've already told you that she's going through stuff." He says. You look up at hims and scoff. "Still Freddie, that stuff hurts me. Past boyfriends and past friends have all called me names like that." You say.

"I-I just can't live knowing that Ginny thinks I'm like that. She's literally like a sister I have never had." You say as you start to cry. "I hate it. I hate it." You cry into Fred's shoulder. He quickly wraps his arms around you and holds you tight. 

"Shh, it's okay love. It'll be okay I promise." Fred assures you. "But what if it doesn't get better Freddie? Then what? Nothing gets better for me anymore. Bad things always happen to me." You say sitting up and facing him.

Fred gives you a sad expression at what you just said to him. You two don't say anything for a while. Eventually, you just lay your head on his shoulder and sit like that for the rest of the train ride. 

You get to Hogwarts and everyone gets off the train and head to the carriages. You, Fred, George, and Oliver Wood all got onto a carriage and headed towards the castle.

You entered through the big doors and walked to the Great Hall. You and the twins obviously sit next to each other at the Gryffindor table. "You know, I'm thinking about trying out for the Quidditch team. I wanna be a Chaser." You say towards Fred as Dumbledore says his speech.

"I think you'd be a brilliant Chaser y/n." Hermione buds in. You smile at her. "Let the feast begin!" Dumbledore shouts. He claps his hands and food appears onto the tables.