Chapter 4

You wake up to complete darkness. You slowly take out your wand. "Lumos." You whisper. Your wand lights up and you see Fred's face. You look down and see his arms wrapped around your waist.

Fred starts to stir and he opens one eye. "Bloody hell darling. Please put that away." He says in a a sleepy voice. His sleepy voice is hot though. You put your wand away and lay back down. 

"How long was I out for?" You ask trying to look around for a clock. "I have no idea. I fell asleep shortly after talking to George earlier." Fred says bringing you closer to him. "I'm still tired though, let's go back to sleep." He says.

You sit up and cast Lumos again. "But I'm hungry. I think we missed din din." You whine. You get up and Fred continues to try and go back to sleep. "Fred, I'm hungry. It's 9pm. Let's go find some fooddddd." You say.

Fred flips over so his back is facing you. You pick up your pillow and throw it at his head. Fred sits straight up and gives you a death stare. "I want food. Let's go. I heard your stomach growl earlier." You say and leave your room.

You get to the kitchen and start to look through shelves, trying to find something. Fred shortly comes down the stairs in a hoodie and sweatpants. "Oh my gosh, can we make cookieeesss?" You quietly yell.

"Fine. But right after we have some, we are going straight back to sleep." He laughs. Your face brightens and you start to grab everything you two need to make cookies. "We need some music." Fred says, he walks over to a record player and puts the needle down.

Music starts to play and you start to sway your hips as you mix ingredients in a bowl. Fred gets out a cookie sheet and you two start putting balls of cookie dough onto the sheet. 

You and Fred start to dance together as you're waiting for the cookies to be done. You obviously wanted to it the muggle way. Fred smiles down at you. He grabs your hand and starts to spin you around a bit. Everything seems to go slow-motion when you're dancing with Fred.

You stop dancing and watch him smile and laugh happily. Fred realizes that you aren't dancing anymore and stops. "What's wrong love?" He asks walking up to you. You quickly wrap your arms around him and hug him. 

"Thank you for always being there for me. I really appreciate it Freddie. You make me so happy." you say with a tear in your eye. Fred wraps his arms around your waist and hugs you close. "I'm glad you're in my life y/n. You make me so happy too." He pulls away and brings a hand to your cheek.

He wipes the tears off your face. Fred bends down a bit and kisses your forehead. The 'ding' to the oven went off indicating that the cookies were done.