*IMPORTANT* Last Chapter (not a oneshot)

So, first thing to tell you, I plan on making 3 122-ish chapters of daily oneshot books, mainly because it'll add up to 365/366 days, which is close enough I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. The reason why I'm doing this is because 1) I don't want to stuff too many chapters into 1 book and 2) Wattpad books only hold up to 200 chapters (and also the third reason which is that I have this Thing for order and balance so my mind be like 'you have to have 3 books w/ that specific number of chapters, because if it can add up you h a v e to do it). So, this book, after the posting of this chapter, is officially complete! But don't worry, I have another book ready.

It's called Ink Stains (MCYT Oneshots) and it can be found on my profile! If you're on Wattpad, the cover is much more different than the cover for this one, but it is still a oneshot book. Unlike A Splash of Paint, Ink Stains will have requests temporarily closed until I manage to work my way through the requests that I already have. After around 15 chapters will I open requests again. For the record, it is necessary for you to read the request page first, because it has some additional information that isn't in this book's request page, so please do that first!

Not gonna lie, I'll miss updating this book, no matter how silly it might seem. But I hope you all will still continue to read the second book (especially if I haven't filled your request yet, because I will do so in the second book!) ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶. I probably won't be editing anything in this book anymore, so everything here will remain as they are (including the stupid mistakes sighhhh).

Okay this whole thing is kinda sounding cheesy and formal now, but thank you for everything. Once again, feel free to leave requests in the second book, and for those who haven't had their requests filled yet: don't worry, I'll be sure to fill them in the second book lmao.

Thank you for reading <3!