#TECHNOKING is Trending (SBI-centric)

(A/N: as this is technically a social media post there should be real names, but I say fuck that and just refer to them the best I can without using real names because I'm not about to break my promises now. Also British agents and royal family please don't attack me I'm begging you-

also I hate formatting, I hate royal family terms and I don't know how to write news so I'm so sorry)

Royal Tragedy: King and Queen of Britain pronounced dead at 5.06 p.m
by Trisha Patters

It truly was a mournful day for Britain, as His Majesty King Elliot and Her Majesty Queen Jasmine were pronounced dead on September 20th......

......it seems as though their only child will be taking the throne. The prince, returning from college in America, will take over. We wish the best for the young prince, and mourn for our beloved rulers.

Technoblade 🐷 @Technothepig
i'm sorry.
34.2k comments, 49.8k retweets, 67.9k likes

Technoblade: the PVP God, and the King of Britain
by Dwain Garabett

As the new King of Britain walked down from the stage with a pig mask worn on his face, the crowd going wild, one might wonder what had happened for this sort of reaction to happen, one would only have to look up at the screen behind the stage, presenting two very evident things: the Minecraft YouTuber Technoblade's YouTube channel, and his Twitter page. Both of which had clearly been accessed by the new King.

Britain is in chaos, because their new King had just revealed that he was, in fact, the Minecraft YouTuber Technoblade......

......amongst all this chaos, one could only wonder how the rest of his group, known as SleepyBoisInc, or SBI for short, could be feeling with this news. SleepyBoisInc, which consists of American YouTuber Technoblade, AKA the now-King of Britain and British Youtubers Ph1lzA, Wilbur Soot, and TommyInnit, are a four-man group that most of their fans have dubbed as 'family dynamic goals'......

Wilbur Soot @WilburSoot
@Technothepig What the fuck.
5.6k comments, 17.2k retweets, 34.6k likes

TommyInnit @tommyinnit
i can't believe Technoblade, the anarchist himself, is a king now
4.9k comments, 22.1k retweets, 47.3k likes

Ph1lzA @Ph1lzA
@Technothepig answer my calls right this second son
3.2k comments, 16.8k retweets, 32.4k likes

TRENDING
1. #TECHNOKING
2. #bloodforbritain
3. #longlivethebloodgod
4. #McCartneyFML
5. #RIPElliotandJasmine

Technoblade 🐷
@Technothepig
the second worst thing to ever happen to those orphans
201 Following     2.3M Followers

🔴 Watch Live Now: Technoblade: An Announcement (thanks for 2M nerds)

Transcript (1:35:22) - An Announcement (thanks for 2M nerds)
Technoblade: (sighs) I'm— I'm gonna be honest with you all, I really don't think I'm quite cut out for this. I mean, (a little laugh) even Phil could do better than me. He's... he's really behaving like a dad— he's been calling me nightly, and I appreciate it, truly. If I could give out my position to someone else, it'll be Phil. Actually, you'd all like it if I made Phil, Wilbur and Tommy into princes, wouldn't you? Yes chat, I've seen the family dynamics A-U on Twitter, you can't hide anything from me...

Technoblade 🐷 @Technothepig
guys, i'm gonna do it. technoblade never breaks his promises.
45.3k comments, 81.2k retweets, 105k likes

Mystery Men Spotted Leaving the Airport with the King of Britain!

Minecraft YouTubers seen with the King of Britain

Secret Children of the King?

Transcript (23:44) - The King's Official Interview #1
Reporter Malley Wright: (bows, before straightening back up) Your Majesty, I'm sure you've seen the news about the people who left with you at the airport. Who are they, and what do you have planned for them?

His Majesty: (snorts) I was waiting for someone to ask me that question. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to ask. But due to privacy reasons, I cannot answer the first part of the question— at least, not now. And as for what I have planned for them... let's just say it has never been done before in the history of the royal family. And it is one that I hope people will be courteous about.

King of Britain makes his 'group' into wards of the royal family, making them princes
by Isabella Jackson

It was shocking news when it was announced that the royal family of Britain would be getting some new members, or wards, in this matter......

......YouTubers Ph1lzA and his wife, Wilbur Soot, and TommyInnit will be officially made into wards of the royal family on the 4th of December. Their families have all been informed about this change, and all have agreed......

Ph1lzA
@Ph1lzA
That hardcore minecraft guy • http://twitch.tv/philza • http://instagram.com/ph1lza • http://ph1lza.merchforall.com • http://discord.gg/philza
233 Following     1.7M Followers

Wilbur Soot
@WilburSoot
Musician and Streamer Business: wilbursootbusiness@gmail.com http://twitch.tv/WilburSoot http://instagram.com/wilbursoot/
406 Following 1.75M Followers

TommyInnit
@tommyinnit
incredibly influential gamer | http://twitch.tv/tommyinnit
404 Following     1.9M Followers

Transcript (1:19:03) - HELLO LOL!!!
TommyInnit: (reading out a donation) Will you ditch Tubbo- what, of course not! Tubbo's my best friend. I know I act like he's clingy and all but even if I'm now technically a prince — which is (wheeze) which is very poggers but also not, by the way — I would never ditch Tubbo. Nor any of my other friends, either. They've helped me so much, and I would never betray them.

Technoblade 🐷 @Technothepig
these past few weeks have been a wild ride, but i just wanted to let you all know two things:
1) my friends are still my friends
2) subscribe to technoblade
58.3k comments, 122k retweets, 204k likes

TRENDING
1. #subtotechnoblade
2. #FDAU
3. #MinecraftChampionship
4. #TikTokUnbanned
5. #AmongThem