Family (SBI + honorary member Tubbo)

Two boys ran across the fields, their laughter and glee echoing through the whole village. Villagers shook their heads fondly at the two's behaviours, and continued on with their lives.

The Sleepy Boys were well-known in the village. The oldest was Phil, a former soldier turned builder. He would often leave for a long amount of time to build many different things in the Capital City. He didn't return often, but when he did, he would bring back more money for his family. He was often called the Father of the Village, for he tended to act fatherly to the younger villagers and children.

After him was the legendary Technoblade. A warrior serving under the picky Blood God, he was well-renowned for his amazing feats, such as duelling over a hundred enemy soldiers at the same time, and coming out of it remotely unscathed. On the orders of the King, he was on a break so as to not burn out too early, but despite being off the field, his competitiveness was still rearing it's head, which was probably why a few days after returning to the village, he immediately started a war over being the best potato farmer with Squid, a fellow farmer. Even now, a few weeks later, the competition was still strong, and the betting on who would win had reached all the way even to the Capital City.

The middle child was Wilbur. Unlike his older brothers, who were talented in the art of fighting, he was talented in the art of, well, art. More specifically, musical art. He made money by playing the guitar and singing at parties, celebrations, and more. There were rumours that he had a cult following of women who admired his looks and his voice, but everyone was too scared to ask him about it, due to the fact that his brothers would always somehow appear and glare at the person until they went away.

Finally, there were the younger two brothers. Tubbo and Tommy, the former of which was a year older than the latter. As they were too young to work proper jobs yet, the boys busied themselves with helping out with chores of others and getting paid through it. Despite their close bond, their personalities couldn't be more different. Tubbo was more passive, while Tommy was more aggressive. Tubbo preferred to negotiate and took after Phil and Wilbur, Tommy preferred to fight first, questions later, just like Technoblade.

If you saw them separately, you would never guess that they were siblings. They all looked and behaved wildly different from one another, so it was no surprise that travellers would always be surprised when they found out about their bond.

Yet, despite their differences, they had their similarities too. They were all fiercely protective of those they loved, and they all would kill for each other. Their bond was one that wouldn't break easily, and everyone knew that.

Tommy and Tubbo ran to their house, with the former bursting through the doors first.

"HAH! I win!" Tommy crowed delightedly, panting. Beside him, Tubbo was leaning on the door, catching his breath.

"Come inside and take a shower, you midgets!" Wilbur yelled from the dinner table. "You know how Phil acts when you mess up his freshly cleaned stuff!"

"Okay, bitchboy!" Tommy yelled back as he trudged upstairs, Tubbo behind him laughing.

Later, once they finished showering, the five would eat lunch as a family. Wilbur would work on his new song with Tubbo chiming in with suggestions. Tommy would beg Techno to teach him how to sword fight, and Techno would ruffle his hair and tease him. Phil would wash the dishes and look at his brothers, all happy and relaxed, and smile.

Just another day in the Sleepy Boys' lives.