The Big Brother Legion (Tommy-centric)

(A/N: tommyinnit and the big brothers league. that's it. not just in the dream smp either. Tommy's the youngest one in here btw. basing this off of my own experiences so y'know. also the Jack in here is Jacksepticeye, just to clear things up. also it's called the big brother legion despite there being 2 girls bc the majority is male and also niki & poki don't care that much)

Tommy hates parent teacher conferences. When he was younger, it was because everyone would always send him pity looks for not having any family at all, and he had to come alone, get his feedback, and head back to the orphanage.

After transferring to his new school, though, he has a different reason for why he hates these kinds of meetings.

"Do all of you have to come along?" he grouches, even as he follows Phil, Wilbur, Techno and Tubbo to his class, ignoring the looks the other students shoot him. "The room's gonna be so full."

"I mean, the others are just salty they weren't allowed to for mine, so they're really excited for yours." Tubbo tells him with laughter in his tone. He's almost a year older than him, which isn't much compared to everyone else, but because he had gone to a different school before Tommy came along, and aged into college while Tommy is still stuck at high school, he gets to be free of what's about to happen next.

"Still, I'm pretty sure I'll get expelled just because they don't want all of you to start crowding the hall," he rolls his eyes.

"Is this your class, Tommy?" Phil calls up from up front. "Number 5?"

"Yeah," he shouts back, sighing as the other three enter the classroom, most likely already talking to Miss Amira. "Guess I gotta get this over with quick."

"It'll be fine," Tubbo smiles at him as they turn the corner into his classroom. Phil and Wilbur are already chatting with Miss Amira, and Techno's just lounging on a chair typing something out in his phone. There's a long row of tables down the middle of the classroom, since the school decided to fit two teachers into one classroom. Mr Rosenbourgh is on the opposite side, and there's someone from another class and their parents talking to him.

"And Tommy," Miss Amira smiles warmly at him when she spots him. "Your brothers are such nice people!"

"I hope you don't mind us waiting for our other siblings to arrive?" Wilbur asks politely, making Tommy roll his eyes. Miss Amira seems more delighted than anything, though.

"Of course! They'll have to be quick, though, others might arrive," she says. "I'm glad Tommy has such nice siblings to care for him."

"Nice my ass," Tommy mutters, but luckily his teacher doesn't seem to hear him.

"Hello, I hope we're not late!" Niki calls out. She has Fundy and Eret coming up behind with her, and they take their seats surprisingly quietly. "The others got caught up in some traffic, but they should be here soon!"

Tommy slumps down on the chair in front of Miss Amira, Phil and Wilbur taking seats next to him. He wants to fall asleep so he doesn't have to see everyone else when the rest of his siblings arrive.

"Wait," he suddenly jerks up, Niki's words coming to his mind. "Are they all coming in the van?"

Niki nods, an apologetic smile on her face, before taking out her phone to start typing. It's after a few minutes that his phone rings with a notification, as Phil talks to the teacher about his classmates.

Niki Nihachu: All in one

Niki Nihachu: Dream, George, Sapnap, Karl, Vikk, Quackity, Sykkuno, Jack, Austin, Poki, Schlatt, Punz, Wisp, Deo, Luke, Freddie, Rudy and Bitzel are all in one van

Niki Nihachu: wait nevermind Business Bay + Freddie & Rudy have split off to another van they'll make it here earlier than the other van I think

Tommy tries not to groan too loudly. Having 25 other siblings is a pretty nuts thing, and he's heard his siblings' friends all say it must be fun, but it's very much not fun when he's the youngest out of all of them. I mean, he's only 16, and Jack's 30!

It's pretty quiet for a while, and no one else comes to meet with Miss Amira, when the door on her classroom's side bangs open, and Wisp trips and falls onto the floor, Bitzel, Luke, Freddie, Rudy and Deo's laughter drowning out any other noise from any other classroom.

"Go f-frick yourselves," Wisp grumbles, before turning to offer a smile to Miss Amira, who at this point looks surprised, but quickly composed herself. "Hello, it's nice to meet you. Sorry for the rough first meeting."

"I- oh wow," she blinks, before turning to Tommy. "You have quite a big family, Tommy!"

"Yeah," Tommy winces as he hears the telltale sound of his other siblings arriving, and very, very loudly. "Miss Amira?"

"Yes?"

"I'm so sorry for your classroom," and Tommy genuinely means it, as Dream steps through the door first, his other siblings visible through the window as they either rush or walk in.

One by one, his other older siblings fill into the room. The people talking to his other teacher on the other side of the room have stopped their discussion to just stare at the number of people in one space. Miss Amira's mouth keeps getting bigger and bigger. Tommy wants to shrivel up and die.

"Ay, ay, ay, Tommy!" Austin cheers, and a few of his siblings follow suit, despite his other siblings trying to get them to stop. Tommy thinks someone's called the principal. He closes his eyes and slumps down the chair even further.

"Can we please just get on with the talk already?" he groans. "I wanna go home as soon as possible."

Before he gets expelled for having too many siblings, at least.