[R] Cut That Out! (Dream SMP)

(A/N: multiple people asked for a sequel to the blooper reel..... and I'm here to deliver! thanks for 3k votes :D! anyways enjoy this train wreck of a oneshot haha
ps: just wrote another fic on my ao3, won't you mind checking it out?)

L'manburg (Metaphorically) Falls, Take #23

"I can't- you're my son!" Phil cried out, clutching the sword with a tight grip. There were tears forming at the edges of his eyes, as he stared at what his son had become in his absence. "You're my son!"

"They want you to kill me!" Wilbur yelled back, a manic look in his eyes. "Look at them! Look! They're all- what the fuck-"

Phil turned over to what made Wilbur suddenly burst out laughing in the middle of filming, and couldn't help the snickers that started making their way out of his own mouth as well.

On the other side of the cave set-up, Drista and Lani stopped and winced guiltily at the looks the prop makers and their respective brothers were giving them. In their hands, they held boxes with whatever prop they could snatch while everyone was distracted at filming the 'Killza' scene.

"Alright, cut," Dream sighed, sliding down the director's chair. "Drista, Lani, you two get back here right now and stop bothering the prop people-"

A Sad Beach Party, Take #134

When Wilbur shouted "Cut!", Tommy instantly let out a sigh of relief and sunk to the ground.

"God, I hated that scene," he muttered petulantly. Dream sat down next to him as well, reaching for him in concern.

"Are you alright, Tommy?" he asked gently. "You know I didn't mean any of what I said or did, right?"

"Yeah yeah, I know, it's just kinda rough sometimes," Tommy winced. "But hey! It makes it all the more authentic for the viewers, am I right?"

Dream relaxed, now seeing that the younger was truly fine. "Yeah, true. You really did good on that one, Tommy."

"Alright you two, go have a break," Wilbur clapped his hands as he made his way towards them. "And don't try to mess with the makeup crew again, you know how they get around this hour."

"Yes sir," Dream mockingly saluted, pulling Tommy up as they both laughed.

Raccooninnit, Take #9

"Why are you living under my floorboards like a raccoon?!" Technoblade screeched. Except he didn't really screech, because that didn't fit into his aesthetic, so he just kind of said-screamed instead.

Tommy scowled at him, and Technoblade noted that his clothes seemed more torn and battered. "Well, 'cause this is my place! Actually, why don't you go away, bitch?"

"Your place?" Technoblade echoed in disbelief. "This is my house! You leave!"

"No, you leave!" Tommy yelled back.

"This sounds like my parents," Purpled whispered to Jack as they stood by the sidelines, watching the acting go down.

Unfortunately for the filming crew, both actors heard what Purpled said, and both burst out into peaks of laughter. Purpled and Jack had to be forced out of the area so that Tommy and Technoblade wouldn't get distracted for the fifth time that day.

It still took around 50 more tries before they managed to get it done, though.

Third Time's The True Death, Take #45

"And, I was thinking, Tommy," Ghostbur said, his voice echoey and faint as Tommy slowly destroyed the blocks underneath him. "I think... I think I want to be resurrected."

As he said that, a stage light suddenly went falling right above Tommy, and if he hadn't heard the yells from the stage crew that were on the lights, he would've been crushed by it. Tommy shrieked as he moved to the side, the light luckily falling just beside him and crashing into the floor.

"What the fuck?!" Tommy gasped, peering down at the destroyed light, which was soon taken away by other stage crew members. In the director's chair, Techno sat tensed, but the moment he saw that his pseudo-brother was truly well and alive, he relaxed.

"Y'know," he mused, even as Tommy slowly got down, and Wilbur went over to help and talk to him. "This does give me a pretty hilarious idea..."

"Will the fans like it?" Dream asked from his position standing next to Techno.

The man himself grinned. "Oh, they definitely will. Tommy however..."

"What the fuck did you say?!"