Rain

After finishing eating my dinner, I felt full and laid down on the bed for a little nap. I fell asleep pretty quickly and dreamed about my sister.

In my dream we were outside, it was cold and rained and we were upset because I forgot to take an umbrella with me. My sister was angry at me and I felt guilty. I was supposed to protect her, even when it just was from the rain. I didn't wanted her to catch a cold and get sick so we ran into the nearest place where we wouldn't get wet anymore. This place was an expensive hotel and we couldn't pay for a room so we got thrown out.

Then I woke up. What an upsetting dream. I tried to forget about it. It was just a sad, stupid dream. I sighed. I looked up and my sence of time told me I slept about an hour and it was around half past 7 pm now. Slowly I sat up in the bed and thought about what I should do. I looked at my lap and listed things I could do in my head.

Drawing? Writing a song? Playing guitar? Listening to music? Reading in my book? ... I wasn't really in the mood for anything but I didn't wanted to just sit on my bed and do nothing. I really missed my phone and watching TV. Damn. I let myself fall back into bed with my arms above my head, staring at the ceiling. After a few minutes I sighed again and finally stood up. Let's draw then or something...

I sat on the sofa with my notepad and tried to draw some characters of a TV show I was fan of. The faces were pretty bad but I just wasn't that good at drawing I guessed. When I was done I was pretty satisfied though.

Then I looked up at the ceiling and remembered the metal rods I had above there in the first cell. I saw that image of Fall Out Boy looking at me from above and remembered how scared and confused I was. I always felt watched through these metal rods but now that they were gone, I kinda missed them.

It was the illusion of some kind of contact to the outside world I didn't had. I saw the sunlight from outside sometimes and heared the rain splashing on the ground of the streets far away. No more. It was way too quiet.