Down

Later I stood up to play some songs on the guitar and sat down on the ground leaning against the cave wall and started to play my favorite song Alone Together. The guitar, my notepad, my color pencils, the puzzle pieces I collected so far and my Ipod were still with me in my cell but there was something else. It was a small purple sofa. It looked comfortable. Finally I had something to sit down which was not my bed or the ground but I already sat there at the ground with the guitar and didn't really wanted to stand up now. Yeah, I was that lazy.

I sighed and played Dance Dance and This ain't a scene. Then I stood up, took my Ipod, my notepad and jumped onto the sofa. It really was soft and comfortable. I sighed out of relief and closed my eyes for a few seconds. I put my earphones in, tapped on a playlist I made recently with FOB, Panic, Tøp, IFH, SIO and 5SOS songs in it and shuffled it. I started drawing a beautiful angel with long blond hair, white silver wings and light pink clothes. After a while when I was done, I really liked the outcome. It was pretty.

I laid the pad on the sofa next to me, leaning back, closing my eyes and enjoying the music. Fiveteen minutes passed, then I stood up to eat the rest of the pie I left from breakfast and drank some water from the sink. I realised there were some more puzzle pieces I got which I haven't seen yet. I kneeled down and looked at them. There were five pieces. A dark red one, a dark blue one, a black, a yellow and a green piece. I put them to the others I already had and tried if some fit together. Luckily I got a match again.