Thinking Again

I stared at him till the darkness swallowed him and I couldn't see him anymore. I sighed. What should I do? Should I just behave, be brave and wait? Sit around and be bored? There were not that many things I could do. Yes I had a notepad, colored pencils, a guitar, an Ipod, a puzzle, a sofa, a bed and a shower but that was it. That all wasn't much. It's not enough. I wanted out of here. I didn't know what would happen if I gave in and waited, maybe I got more things like a book or something but that wasn't worth it, right?

I wanted home, so I had to try to escape and try to find an exit. Even if it meant no food for a while, the darkness and dead ends of the cave, running in circles again. I didn't know. I didn't know what will await me. What the outside of my room will have in stall for me. I sighed again. It won't be worse then the last time, I thought. I just had to choose the right timing that I was back for dinner and wouldn't spend the night in the cold of the cave on the hard stone ground. That really was an once-and-never- again-experience.

So I will wait till tomorrow. Tomorrow at lunch time I will be out and six hours later at dinner time I will be back. That will be enough time to explore the outside of my room. Hopefully everything will be fine. I wondered what I would find there.
I looked at my food and ate some of it. I didn't really cared what I got, I just wasn't interested.

After I took my ipod and listened to some Fall Out Boy and 5 Seconds of Summer songs. I enjoyed the music. Later I drew a little on my notepad. Just some designs. After a while it was 2 pm. Still a lot of time. A lot of time left of the day. I couldn't really spend my time usefully I guessed. Maybe I could take a nap or play guitar. I still had a box with puzzle pieces I got at lunch time, I remembered.