Late

It finally turned 12 am and I waited till I heard the footsteps... But they didn't come. What was going on? Did they knew about my plan? Won't the person come to bring me food? It never was late before. Why would it be late? What went wrong? Did I do anything? At least not yet. After five minutes I got more nervous. Where was the person all covered in black? Where was my food? I got sad and sighed. I couldn't just sit there, do nothing and wait. I had to do something but I didn't know what. I wasn't in the mood for anything.

I learned back at the sofa and stared into the darkness between the metal rods of my room at the wall infront of me. I was deep in thought when I heard footsteps. I should be getting ready. I hid pressed against the cave wall on the left side because behind the sofa or the shower I would be too far away. I saw the person behind the cell door. It didn't see me. Slowly it unlocked the door and it was carring some food and a little box. I watched it entering and putting the things down to the ground.

My heart was beating fast. This is it. I jumped out of my hide-out and ran at the person. It didn't see me coming. Shortly before I reached it, it looked surprised at me. Then I pushed it down with my hands. It seamed to fall but caught his balance again. It looked at me and I pushed it again. This time harder. It fell to the ground and tried to save itself from getting hurt from the hard stone with his hands. I was angry. Who was this person? I will find out now. I got down to it too and was about to ripp off it's scarf from it's face. Who were you?