Take A Break

It was nearly 11 am when I snapped out of my thoughts. I took the notepad again and tried to write a poem. It was about nature and art but it wasn't very good like all of my poems. All shitty. I wasn't really good at this but I kept writing. I didn't really know why. I sighed and stared at the ground for a while. Half an hour passed. Half an hour till lunch. I actually planned on taking a break of trying to escape just to see of something changed. Maybe Fall Out Boy didn't liked me trying to get out. Maybe I should play by their rules which I had to do anyway. I won't ran over the person covered in all black who will bring my food. I will just sit there and watch.

When it was 12 am I heard footsteps. I waited till the person came, unlocked the cell door, entered, put the lunch down and left again. It was a bowl with shrimps and vegetables and smelled good. I liked shrimps and vegetables were healthy and tasted okay. So I started eating. It was warm and good. I just wished for a dessert but that was a luxery I didn't had. I drank some water from the sink and took a nap in my bed till 2 pm. Then I opened the bag of potato chips again and ate some.

I played some songs on the guitar. Light em up, Death Valley, Fourth of July. After that I put the guitar down, leaning it at the metal rods again. I sat on my bed and thought about my parents and my little sister. Were they worried about me? Were they looking for me? Did they know? What were they doing? Were they okay? Were they really okay without me? Did they need me? I hardly realised how a single tear rolled down my cheek.