Day 13

I woke up in the morning at 5 am. To early. I turned around trying to fall asleep again. It took a while. I woke up at half past 7 am again. Alright. My breakfast will be here waiting for me. I wondered which clothes I got this time. Slowly I sat up and looked to the door. There were some dishes with food, some clothes and I also spotted puzzle pieces. Hm. I stood up, took my Ipod and put earphones in to listen to some music while looking at the clothes I got.

There was a black and red shirt with lyrics from Death Valley, a dark blue Saturday shirt and a black FOB shirt with purple lamas on it. Cute. I choose the last one and put on the black ripped jeans I got too. Then I looked at the food. A plate with bread, ham and cheese, one with pancakes, strawberries and chocolate sauce and a yoghurt with cereals. Wait. Yogurt with cereals? I only knew yogurt with berries or fruits or muesli or milk with cereals but yogurt with cereals? How did that even taste? Did they mix something up? I was confused.

Whatever. I tried the yogurt with cereals. It was okay. I didn't eat much of it. The bread with ham and cheese was better and the pancakes were very good. I also got a cup with cacao which was good. After eating I sat at the sofa for a little, looked through my notepad and my Ipod. There were still a lot of bands and songs I didn't knew. I started listening to Good Charlotte and Evanecence. They were pretty cool I thought.

Later I drew an angel with a magic stuff, golden wings and green clothes on my notepad. I was satisfied. It was beautiful. I took a shower because I was in the mood and kinda missed the feeling of warm water on my skin. Then I took a nap.