Color In My Life

At 12 am I got for lunch and ate it happily. It was pork with potatoes and vegetables. I even got a chocolate muffin as dessert. It was very good. After lunch I took a little nap and slept for an hour. Then I crawled back to my notepad to draw some angels and magic stuff. I got bored again and laid on the ground staring at the metal rods on the ceiling. Nothing was above there. Just the light that shone through. At 3 pm I sang Alone Together and wished I wasn't so lonely. I missed my friends so much. I wondered what they thought what happend to me. Maybe they thought I ran away or really got kidnapped but they will never thought I got trapped by Fall Out Boy. Noone would think that.

At about 4 pm I climbed back in my bed and fell asleep. It was about 6 pm when I woke up and stood up to go to the cell door and look for my dinner. I also found something else there which made me very happy. It was a box of colored pencils. Twenty colored pencils to be exact. I enjoyed my cream soup and my fish with rice. Also I got some chocolate cookies for dessert I loved. Then I colored in my angels and drew Fall Out Boy in color. Patrick had an orange shirt, Pete a blue one, Joe a red jacket and Andy a green T-shirt.

Also I took out the drawing of Pete and Patrick with a heart and angelwings from under my bed and colored it in too. After that I ripped my colored drawing of Fall Out Boy out too and hid that and the drawing before under my bed again. I got to  bed about 8 pm because I couldn't stand doing nothing anymore.